Countries You Have Traveled to

OMG you been to hyrule!!! Whats it like, did you see link and zelda :D

I don't know if I am going to Cyprus soon now because now my parents are thinking about going to Tennerife instead.

Live in US, and I've been to Canada a bunch of times since I live on the border.

The places that I'd like to visit at some point would be Sweden, Finland, Australia, England, uhhhh....maybe Japan I guess? France, too, just to make use of the many years of French I've taken.

England sucks really, the only good bits are London and Bath, shame I spend about 330 days a year living there

>>Lily
London was a really nice city, I mean only where the shopping centres and things like Big Ben, London Eye, etc. were.
But I find it a really strange country, if you compare it to other European countries.
I mean, they use Pounds, instead of Euro's, they drive on the left, instead of the right, breakfasts are a lot heavier, they're one hour behind, and use totally different wall sockets.
As for the last one, just compare it yourself:
IMG_20110713_211222.jpeg

Left: EU Camera Charger.
Middle: US/JP Nintendo 3DS Charger.
Right: UK 3rd Party Nintendo DSi Charger.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
and use totally different wall sockets.

Brazil's is also very different:
tomadas_padrao3pinos.jpg

Figment said:
I just see a red X.
Must be some error in your browser or in your connection.

The image's here:
http://tecnocracia.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/tomadas_padrao3pinos.jpg

The image, and the link, don't work for me.

But I've found another site:
http://users.telenet.be/worldstandards/elektriciteit.htm#plugs_n

It's in Dutch, but at least you should understand the images.

Are you kidding? England uses different ones from France and Italy. Now I have to buy two adapters for my trip. D:
ENGLAND
Y U NO IN EU???

England (and the entire UK) is just different from other countries in Europe.
Also, EU is not Europe.
EU is European Union, only a certain amount of European countries are member of the EU.

And no, I'm not kidding.

Canada. It was cool.

Back