Bad Habits On the Forum

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
I'm also pretty much the only person on the Forum that doesn't hate Unit4545.
You're not alone. I don't have anything against him, either.

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
SolarBlaze is Blaze the Cat, right? Look at her Forum profile. She's a girl.
Don't let that fool you. I only put that in my profile, because of the fact that my current name change is based on a female character. I did the same thing when I was under the name of "Zoycite".

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I remember something:
At the start, many people thought I was better off banned.
This didn't happen afterwards.
Because you posted an extremely disturbing picture.

Blaze the Cat said:
Don't let that fool you. I only put that in my profile, because of the fact that my current name change is based on a female character. I did the same thing when I was under the name of "Zoycite".

Wasn't Zoycite actually a cross-dressing guy? Or maybe that was just in Japan...

[quote author=YamiHoshi.nl]
I remember something:
At the start, many people thought I was better off banned.
This didn't happen afterwards.[/quote]

Yeah, one of those people was me. I didn't see you post any more inappropriate images afterwards though, so the initial hostility is pretty much gone.

>>Blaze the Cat and Mason
You people don't remember that?
Blaze even had Mason's quote in his signature: "I'M A MAGIKOOPA, YOU MORON!" ← It was something like that.
Maybe it was a joke, but it really sounded like flaming to me.

>>Villian11 and Edofenrir
I know that picture, but it's already removed, and I now know I'm not allowed to post them.
Maybe that's why I'm no longer hated?

I have been around since 1-up shroom and others were around, then I was off and forgot this for a year and now I am on again with new people. In that in between time, a lot of stuff happened so I don't know what picture it is and I don't want to know.

>>Mason
http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=9123.msg265592#msg265592
It looks like it's indeed "PEEPEE-HEAD", instead of "MORON".
I could confuse that with the Annoying Orange episode about Pac Man, where a ghost says "I'm a ghost, you moron".

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Mason
I could confuse that with the Annoying Orange episode about Pac Man, where a ghost says "I'm a ghost, you moron".
Well, you're taking things way too seriously. It is just a joke. MORON is not that bad anyway. These are the allowed flames on Userpedia.

Noob
Dork
Moron
Idiot
Retard
Doofus
Nincompoop
Troll

As you can see, moron is allowed on Userpedia. I think the ones you shouldn't use are probably discriminatory flames, insults regarding friends, family, etc. and swearing flames.

>>Mason
Than it's a double mistake, I think.

Edofenrir said:
Wasn't Zoycite actually a cross-dressing guy? Or maybe that was just in Japan...
Yeah, Zoycite was a guy in Japan. He was changed into a woman in the DiC Entertainment dub that was aired in the U.S.

Mason said:
E-102 γ said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Mason
Well, you're taking things way too seriously. It is just a joke. MORON is not that bad anyway. These are the allowed flames on Userpedia.

Noob
Dork
Moron
Idiot
Retard
Doofus
Nincompoop
Troll

As you can see, moron is allowed on Userpedia. I think the ones you shouldn't use are probably discriminatory flames, insults regarding friends, family, etc. and swearing flames.
uh-oh peepee-head isn't on the list

Aw... it was fun seeing you... not really. :P

Making people look like they're the stupidest people in the world when they make a tiny mistake sometimes ^^'

It's not so much on this forum as on others though.

>>Mijzelffan
I even hate that.
On some of the previous Forums I was on, nearly every active user did that to each other.
On the current 2 Forums (DSHack Forums and Mario Wiki Forums), I don't see so much users doing that.

At least these 2 have a 'respect each other' rule. ( ̄― ̄)

That is pretty annoying. I won't name anyone, but I've noticed some users do that a lot (Especially users with really high ranks, like mods and admins and core 'shroom staffers), especially to new users. If you get mad about something someone posted or its obvious/wrong, don't post a big rant or mean point-out of it.

Voting in mafias when I am dead, and thinking the Random Question Random answer topic is the Would You Rather topic. Not so bad, but forgetful

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Mijzelffan
I even hate that.
On some of the previous Forums I was on, nearly every active user did that to each other.
On the current 2 Forums (DSHack Forums and Mario Wiki Forums), I don't see so much users doing that.

At least these 2 have a 'respect each other' rule. ( ̄― ̄)
Sometimes it seems there's no "respect each other rule" IMO. I was posting on this thread once. I said (without thinking) that PM:TTYD is a little underrated. I forgot that everyone loves that game, and two, high-ranked users pointed it out, laughed at me and kind of made it look like I was a noob (My post count was at like 800 at the time! I wasn't a noob!)

WigglerWhoopinWarrior said:
Two high-ranked users pointed it out, laughed at me and kind of made it look like I was a noob

4114196552_365a2a9c9f.jpg

>>WigglerWhoopinWarrior
That's wierd, but the post count has nothing to do with being a n00b, or not.
Maybe you could use your sentence in a different context?

Beung a noob is not a matter of posts, it is defined by behavior and comments. I mean, whn I first started here as Waffleraven497, I was a total dick. I am much better now.

Back