Bad Habits On the Forum

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135

Chuck Norris runs Windows 7...On his Etch-a-Sketch
Post on here any bad habits you have on the forum (i.e. double posting, backseat moderating, etc.)
I'll start.

Backseat moderating.

Getting mad and getting into arguements and other stuff that involves getting into fights with people.

Here's a list of people I've fought with (I probably forgot some.)

MrConcreteDonkey
WaluigiWare
Jesus Freak
BPK
MG1
Uniju
Shyguy
NSM
peanut butter
BaseballYoshi24

and more...

That's MrConcreteDonkey. Back when he first came on and Cyndaqyil was his avatar, I HATED him. With a passion. But now we're friends. At least I think we are.

I have a daily routine of viewing this forum, realizing I don't really like the community, and then promptly dismissing it before repeating the following day.

Neutral, mostly.

I probably should have said the tone of the community rather than the community in general. :s Granted, a lot of people here would probably not like the internet forums I call home, so.

Well I hate the vast majority of this forum's community as well, so I'm in the same boat as you. Sort of.

Villain11 said:
That's MrConcreteDonkey. Back when he first came on and Cyndaqyil was his avatar, I HATED him. With a passion. But now we're friends. At least I think we are.
We are :D.

Villain11 said:
Getting mad and getting into arguements and other stuff that involves getting into fights with people.
MrConcreteDonkey
Really? I don't remember that.

I usually don't feel like fighting anyone.
If you compare this to most other forums about Nintendo games, Mario Wiki Forums is very peaceful.

E-102 γ said:
Villain11 said:
We are :D.

Villain11 said:
MrConcreteDonkey
Really? I don't remember that.
It was about SSB on the DS and you said I was biased against handhelds and I said you were biased against consoles. It was really stupid, but it lasted a while.

Oh yeah...

Hmm..WaluigiWare...he hasn't been that active recently, has he?

I remember something:
At the start, many people thought I was better off banned.
This didn't happen afterwards.

Becquerel said:
I have a daily routine of viewing this forum, realizing I don't really like the community, and then promptly dismissing it before repeating the following day.
It's me, isn't it?

I knew my bad breath would scare someone away. :(

>>Mason
I can even remember your mini-fight with Blaze the Cat.

I never get into fights with SolarBlaze. She's cool. I'm also pretty much the only person on the Forum that doesn't hate Unit4545.

Back