Continue the Story by Adding Five Words

Re: Improvisation Game - Continue the Story with Five Words

Nabber just bumped this thread, which made MCS totally rage, though I don't really care that this must be 3rd time that Nabber has *bleep*ed, but Toad85 does this more.Lily, however decided to go

Link said:
Nabber just bumped this thread, which made MCS totally rage, though I don't really care that this must be 3rd time that Nabber has *bleep*ed, but Toad85 does this more.Lily, however decided to go hammer Nabber on the head

Nabber just bumped this thread, which made MCS totally rage, though I don't really care that this must be 3rd time that Nabber has *bleep*ed, but Toad85 does this more.Lily, however decided to go hammer Nabber on the head but couldn't. Nabber walked away.

I'm serious about walking away. This is becoming noobish.

Nabber just bumped this thread, which made MCS totally rage, though I don't really care that this must be 3rd time that Nabber has *bleep*ed, but Toad85 does this more. Lily, however decided to go hammer Nabber on the head but couldn't. Nabber walked away because this was getting n00bish.

lol.

Nabber just bumped this thread, which made MCS totally rage, though I don't really care that this must be 3rd time that Nabber has *bleep*ed, but Toad85 does this more. Lily, however decided to go hammer Nabber on the head but couldn't. Nabber walked away because this was getting n00bish. The enraged MCS went to

Nabber just bumped this thread, which made MCS totally rage, though I don't really care that this must be 3rd time that Nabber has *bleep*ed, but Toad85 does this more. Lily, however decided to go hammer Nabber on the head but couldn't. Nabber walked away because this was getting n00bish. The enraged MCS went to the cleaners; he wasn't enraged.

Nabber just bumped this thread, which made MCS totally rage, though I don't really care that this must be 3rd time that Nabber has *bleep*ed, but Toad85 does this more. Lily, however decided to go hammer Nabber on the head but couldn't. Nabber walked away because this was getting n00bish. The enraged MCS went to the cleaners; he wasn't enraged. However, Bob Marley started to

Nabber just bumped this thread, which made MCS totally rage, though I don't really care that this must be 3rd time that Nabber has *bleep*ed, but Toad85 does this more. Lily, however decided to go hammer Nabber on the head but couldn't. Nabber walked away because this was getting n00bish. The enraged MCS went to the cleaners; he wasn't enraged. However, Bob Marley started to sing Three Little Birds in...

Nabber just bumped this thread, which made MCS totally rage, though I don't really care that this must be 3rd time that Nabber has *bleep*ed, but Toad85 does this more. Lily, however decided to go hammer Nabber on the head but couldn't. Nabber walked away because this was getting n00bish. The enraged MCS went to the cleaners; he wasn't enraged. However, Bob Marley started to sing Three Little Birds in the bathtub. Toad85, in NYC,...

I'm going there later today.

Osweet.

Nabber just bumped this thread, which made MCS totally rage, though I don't really care that this must be 3rd time that Nabber has *bleep*ed, but Toad85 does this more. Lily, however decided to go hammer Nabber on the head but couldn't. Nabber walked away because this was getting n00bish. The enraged MCS went to the cleaners; he wasn't enraged. However, Bob Marley started to sing Three Little Birds in the bathtub. Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog...

Nega-Man said:

I might not get on later, so I'm just saying it now.

abber just bumped this thread, which made MCS totally rage, though I don't really care that this must be 3rd time that Nabber has *bleep*ed, but Toad85 does this more. Lily, however decided to go hammer Nabber on the head but couldn't. Nabber walked away because this was getting n00bish. The enraged MCS went to the cleaners; he wasn't enraged. However, Bob Marley started to sing Three Little Birds in the bathtub. Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to...

I'm starting this from "Toad85, in NYC" because the previous stuff makes no sense.

Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to Brooklyn. Then, Mario and Luigi...

(get it, Mario and Luigi live in brooklyn :rolleyes:)

Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to Brooklyn. Then, Mario and Luigi died of high cholesterol. "Fiddlesticks,"

I just felt like someone should say fiddlesticks...

Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to Brooklyn. Then, Mario and Luigi died of high cholesterol. "Fiddlesticks," Bowser said, having myocardial infarction.

Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to Brooklyn. Then, Mario and Luigi died of high cholesterol. "Fiddlesticks," Bowser said, having myocardial infarction. They didn't understand that, but

Nabber Simpson said:
Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to Brooklyn. Then, Mario and Luigi died of high cholesterol. "Fiddlesticks," Bowser said, having myocardial infarction. They didn't understand that, but he ate beans, which...

Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to Brooklyn. Then, Mario and Luigi died of high cholesterol. "Fiddlesticks," Bowser said, having myocardial infarction. They didn't understand that, but he ate beans, which gave him extremely dangerous gas...

Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to Brooklyn. Then, Mario and Luigi died of high cholesterol. "Fiddlesticks," Bowser said, having myocardial infarction. They didn't understand that, but he ate beans, which gave him extremely dangerous gas, which he accidentally released in...

Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to Brooklyn. Then, Mario and Luigi died of high cholesterol. "Fiddlesticks," Bowser said, having myocardial infarction. They didn't understand that, but he ate beans, which gave him extremely dangerous gas, which he accidentally released in Princess Shroob who...

Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to Brooklyn. Then, Mario and Luigi died of high cholesterol. "Fiddlesticks," Bowser said, having myocardial infarction. They didn't understand that, but he ate beans, which gave him extremely dangerous gas, which he accidentally released in Princess Shroob who surprisingly farted in return. Then...

Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to Brooklyn. Then, Mario and Luigi died of high cholesterol. "Fiddlesticks," Bowser said, having myocardial infarction. They didn't understand that, but he ate beans, which gave him extremely dangerous gas, which he accidentally released in Princess Shroob who surprisingly farted in return. Then Yoshi threw a Koopa Shell...

LuigiNo.1 said:
Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to Brooklyn. Then, Mario and Luigi died of high cholesterol. "Fiddlesticks," Bowser said, having myocardial infarction. They didn't understand that, but he ate beans, which gave him extremely dangerous gas, which he accidentally released in Princess Shroob who surprisingly farted in return. Then Yoshi threw a Koopa Shell, which smacked LuigiNo.1 in the...

Nega-Man said:
LuigiNo.1 said:
Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to Brooklyn. Then, Mario and Luigi died of high cholesterol. "Fiddlesticks," Bowser said, having myocardial infarction. They didn't understand that, but he ate beans, which gave him extremely dangerous gas, which he accidentally released in Princess Shroob who surprisingly farted in return. Then Yoshi threw a Koopa Shell, which smacked LuigiNo.1 in the...

...mouth so he spat back.

LuigiNo.1 said:
Nega-Man said:
LuigiNo.1 said:
Toad85, in NYC, ate a five foot hotdog, and later rode subways to Brooklyn. Then, Mario and Luigi died of high cholesterol. "Fiddlesticks," Bowser said, having myocardial infarction. They didn't understand that, but he ate beans, which gave him extremely dangerous gas, which he accidentally released in Princess Shroob who surprisingly farted in return. Then Yoshi threw a Koopa Shell, which smacked LuigiNo.1 in the mouth so he spat back. Then QuizmoManiac slapped everyone around.

Back