Big Brother Sign Ups/Jury House

OK. So I don't know if any of you watch the show Big Brother on ABC, but if you don't I will give you the rules here. And I considered it a mafia because you sign up and evict people. Here are the rules:

1. Each week someone get's evicted. Here is how:
1.1: The HOH (Head of Household) says which users are safe and puts up two people for eviction. Those are the people that must be voted on, however there are some twists. After the HOH competition there is a POV (Power of Veto) Competition. The winner of this challenge gets the POV and can use it on themselves (You must tell me via PM) , the other player on eviction, or if you are not on you do not have to use it. If you do use it on one of the nominees, you must tell me the replacement. nominee

Ex.
Stooben takes himself off the block. You then type, New Nominee: (user's name)

2. Event's will likely have something to do with the wiki, video games series questions, riddles, and other types of forum-like competitions

3. The last 6 users before the final 2 users get to go to the jury house. This is important, because they decide who wins the 1,000,000 coins that we stole from Bowser

4. I am your host. And what says goes. If you argue with me, I will give you some whacky surprise that you will hate in the game

5. The final three users will have to do a really big competition in order to see who goes for the final two.
This is because there would be no voters

6. I do not care if you form alliances in via PM. However, you PM's must be sent to me also

7. I think that's it. Tell me if I missed anything if you watch the show. (I am not doing Have and Have Not competitions and Pandora's Box)

1.BaseballYoshi
2.Home-Dawg
3.BabyMarioBloops
4.SpinyMaster347
5.QuizmoManiac

It was suggested only. I am hoping this game will be more successful, and what if enough people sign up. Might as well do it.

BaseballYoshi24

Seriously??????? :(

I haven't posted in mine because I was waiting for some of the other games calm down, and also I haven't been on the computer lately. Unfortunately, since your game is already is stickied, just take the credit and begin the game. (*sigh*)

I never even knew about your game until Villain told me. If you want, you can make a new thread of this, have MG1 stick it and I'll become a contestant. ;) He can just lock this one.

Spyro the Legendary Dragon said:
I never even knew about your game until Villain told me. If you want, you can make a new thread of this, have MG1 stick it and I'll become a contestant. ;) He can just lock this one.

You have more popularity, lock mine.

EDIT - I'll just delete mine instead.

I can see why no-one signed up. A "whacky" surprise would hurt.

Back