The Official Spyro the Dragon Thread

I hate spyro.

Herr Shyguy said:
Spyro 2 was pretty alright.
Ripto's Rage right? I have that one and I think it's the best. The old spyro games are a lot better than the new ones like "The Legend of Spyro" I like all the traditional characters like Hunter and Professor

I played the original Spyro game at a friend's house, however I do have the Hero's tale one for the original xbox. Both these games are pretty fun and feel unique. The bosses in these games were also interesting as well.

I've only played the "Enter the Dragon" or whatever it was called and it was pretty decent.

I like Spyro. I'm more of an Original Spyro person than LoS, although DotD was a decent time filler. Faves have to be StD and AHT, even though I played GTG and YotD first, and also were my favourites for a long time.

*leaves thread before she can begin to start spouting off on THAT subject*

The only Spyro games I've played are the first one, Season of Ice, Season of Flame, and A Hero's Tale, I believe it was called? They were pretty good from what I've played, but I never did get very far in any of them.

My Personal Favorites:

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage: I love all the characters in this game and gameplay ans storyline is excelent, with some of the best levels ever

Spyro: Year of the Dragon: I like this game because you can play as Shelia, Sgt. Bird, Bently the Yeti, and Agent 9. I like the characters and the skateboarding is awesome

Ugh, Season of Ice, how difficult you are. Haven't played Season of Flame, it's the only one aside from Spyro Adventures/Attack of the Rhynocs I haven't, actually.

Edit: Skateboarding is annoying to me, if only because the collision detection could be glitchy.

The skateboarding is a little sensitive, but I like exploring around the skate arena. And doing the challenge against Hunter is fun

Being knocked off the skateboard when you didn't collide into a Rhynoc is not fun, though. And it's bad because I can't go back to it later since Hunter gets caught after two levels into Evening Lake until you get to Midnight Mountain.

kat-rin koopa said:
Ugh, Season of Ice, how difficult you are. Haven't played Season of Flame, it's the only one aside from Spyro Adventures/Attack of the Rhynocs I haven't, actually.

Edit: Skateboarding is annoying to me, if only because the collision detection could be glitchy.

Season of Ice is difficult for sure. I'm on the last world and need 11 more fairies :eek:. Oh how I want to know what Dragonfly X is so badly. :mad:

Guess what, I'm bumping an old topic Falcon Facepalm!!!!!

Anyway, the first spyro was and still is awesome. I still play it from time to time.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Guess what, I'm bumping an old topic Falcon Facepalm!!!!!

Anyway, the first spyro was and still is awesome. I still play it from time to time.
I personally hate the LoS series. The Original is hands down better.

Back