The Official Chrash Bandicoot Thread

The series started declining right after the first one but it was still damn fine until after the third game.

I like the racing crash games.

New Super Fire Mario said:
Herr Shyguy said:
The series started declining right after the first one but it was still damn fine until after the third game.
Have you played Crash of the Titans? That is ultimate
Speaking of a which, that was the game that officially ruined the series for me. Lots of people think that the series went downhill after the third one, when Naughty Dog stopped develping the Crash games, but that's not the case with me. I thought Travelers' Tales did a pretty good job with the games they made. I consider Twinsanity to be the last truly great game in the series. Anything that came after that, in my opinion, is garbage.

Yeah Naughty Dog was better, but the games are still good. I do think they should have kept some of the old characters though, like remember Pura and Polar? They didn't appear in much games, and they are awesome

Characters that should appear in more games:
Pura
Polar
Von Clutch
Nitros Oxide

Characters that shouldn't exist:
Nina Cortex

What's wrong with Nina Cortex? Her character design is a bit weird-looking, but she was still fun to play as.

She is a wasted character in my opinion. I liked the series way back when, when Dr.Cortex was the main villain and he had all his bosses like N. Gin, Dingodile, Tiny the Tiger, and N. Trophy. That is why I like Chrash Warped so much. And you get to ride Pura. Nina Cortex is Ok, but I think a lot more characters deserve a bigger role than her

Back