German Crocodile Video

Toad48

Dry Bowser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3FG4EOgyU

Watch this German Crocodile song.

"German Crocodile song" brings back some painful memories if it is the same song as in the video.

I guess I should be grateful that the Video is unavailable for my country (which ironically is Germany), so I don't need to confirm it.

Edofenrir said:
"German Crocodile song" brings back some painful memories if it is the same song as in the video.

I guess I should be grateful that the Video is unavailable for my country (which ironically is Germany), so I don't need to confirm it.
It's Schnappi

BaseballYoshi24 said:

No it is the song that had the whole country in its dreadful grasp for an eternity and is responsible for lowering the average intelligence level of everything surrounding it.

No that. I'm glad I stopped watching German TV. :)

Aww, what's with the Schnappi hate anyway? I know she/he/it is overrated as hades, but that doesn't make her/him/it any less adorable :3 Well, maybe not quite adorable. But it doesn't deserve the reputation it has among a lot of people nowadays; it only ever got that reputation because of the attention it received, which is not Schnappi's or its creator's fault. It's a fun song and a cute character, it's not some sort of intentional attempt to give people brain damage (I hope).

Back