ATTN: Forum Members (especially if I'm in one of your Mafia games)

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
As of October 28, 2010, I am retiring from the forum.

The reason? Well, at first I wasn't going to tell you guys, but I figure if anybody laughs at me I'll be gone by the time they do, so...

I've realized, over the course of time, that the Mario Wiki Forums are really not the best influence for my brain. If I'm ashamed to show this site to my parents, then why am I here in the first place? At first I didn't notice the uncleanliness of this site, but after like a gazilion visits to church I finally understood.

Now, this is no guarantee that I'll never come back. Who knows? Maybe someday, when nobody remembers me, I'll be on my merry way back to these forums.

Until then, so long, and thanks for all the fish.

OK, seeya JF.

And I believe this goes in Off-subject Discussion.

Jesus Freak said:
I've realized, over the course of time, that the Mario Wiki Forums are really not the best influence for my brain.
Well, I'm pretty sure everyone knows that. What would you honestly expect? :/

Jesus Freak said:
If I'm ashamed to show this site to my parents, then why am I here in the first place?
The sites kids go on these days, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to show their parents...

But in all, good luck and have fun.

This is the path you chosen and nobody can change it, so goodbye, a farewell, an adieu

Jesus Freak said:
I've realized, over the course of time, that the Mario Wiki Forums are really not the best influence for my brain. If I'm ashamed to show this site to my parents, then why am I here in the first place? At first I didn't notice the uncleanliness of this site, but after like a gazilion visits to church I finally understood.
What took you so long to realize? ;)

Maybe someday, when nobody remembers me, I'll be on my merry way back to these forums.
I.e. Two weeks later

We still remember you.

Back