Thanksgiving Picture

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Well i'm making another picture, but as you should know its thanksgiving, has tables decorations and i thought i'd better get started already, anyway, i'm trying to put every current sprites, and a choice of food.

I need everyones sprites and a choice of food including:

I will also edit this to have more food so keep an eye out!

Mash Potatoes
Steak
Waffles
Pancakes
Cheese
Cheeseburger
Graveyard
Turkey (Maybe)
BURRITO!

Graveyard. Must-have.

Also DON'T FORGET ANYBODY! Make a Christmas picture, then New Year's and then Valentines. Maybe not the last one.

Paper Jorge said:
Graveyard. Must-have.

Also DON'T FORGET ANYBODY! Make a Christmas picture, then New Year's and then Valentines. Maybe not the last one.

Exactly, and last one 0_0

Lario said:
Paper Jorge said:
Graveyard. Must-have.

Until we get enough girls in the Wiki, you can't do teh last one. *flamed and shot*

Paper Jorge said:
Lario said:
Paper Jorge said:
Graveyard. Must-have.

Until we get enough girls in the Wiki, you can't do teh last one. *flamed and shot*

uh...

Guys, Stop going off-topic.

Need volunteers to help! what i'll do is i'll cut the picture apart and assign one part to a user, give you the food and table sprites and a list of users on there.

In fact i change the way i was gonna do it, i think i can do it myself, sorry Uniju, but whats snacks favorite food?

Sesame Chicken

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...instead of the broccoli thick orange noodles.

PLDS said:
In fact i change the way i was gonna do it, i think i can do it myself, sorry Uniju, but whats snacks favorite food?

Waffles, Quesadillas, Nachos, Curry, pretty much anything spicy or with hot peppers in it, Burritos, Rice Krispy Treats with Nutella spread on them, Jiaozi (more commenly known as Potstickers or Peking Ravioli), Greek Pizza (Pizza with feta cheese, tomatoes, olives, and chicken), Gyro sandwiches, Pancakes, French Toast, Maple breakfast sausage and Spicy Italian sausage.

There are more, but the list is a little long already :P

For dessert, Brownies, Chocolate cake (with chocolate frosting), Yellow cake (with lemon frosting), Key Lime pie, ice cream sundaes and Baklava.

By now, I am running out of things to think of :P

For drinks, Orange juice, lemonade or Sprite... But most of the time just water. Around the holidays I love to drink sparkling cider too.

This got way too long didn't it? :lol:

Back