Do you play any instuments?

I play a Trombone. Best in the 5th Grade!

We must form an alliance of bone players here.

Only to immature perverts like you.

Uh...

*maintains distance*

if only that were true of the hot 2nd chair chick

There's three rules:

1) Low brass is the best section in the band.
2) Trombonists are gentlemen.
3) All low brass members are perverts. ex: Lord Mittens Day

Now this is my kind of topic! :D

My main instrument is piano, I've been playing six years. Just recently had a recital: 45 minutes of memorized music.
I've been playing guitar and tenor saxophone for three and a half years. I prefer bass to regular guitar, but whatever.
I've been playing percussion in the school band for a year and a half, but most of it is mallet percussion, so it doesn't really count. It's super similar to piano. Meanwhile, I absolutely cannot roll a snare drum. D'''x
Finally, I recently started to take clarinet lessons. I've always loved the sound of the clarinet.
Oh, and I would like to learn violin sometime soon, but I don't know if I can fit it in. :l

schmutz said:
Now this is my kind of topic! :D

My main instrument is piano, I've been playing six years. Just recently had a recital: 45 minutes of memorized music.
I've been playing guitar and tenor saxophone for three and a half years. I prefer bass to regular guitar, but whatever.
I've been playing percussion in the school band for a year and a half, but most of it is mallet percussion, so it doesn't really count. It's super similar to piano. Meanwhile, I absolutely cannot roll a snare drum. D'''x
Finally, I recently started to take clarinet lessons. I've always loved the sound of the clarinet.
Oh, and I would like to learn violin sometime soon, but I don't know if I can fit it in. :l

you play a lot of instruments

Yeah. Band and music lab are my favorite classes. Unfortunately, I've been devoting most of my time to learning clarinet right now. Haven't picked up a guitar for a long time. I've kind of lost interest in it. And the violin thing is just wishful thinking. I can't afford a violin right now. D':

Back