Votes: 2 6.1%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I used too

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
*bleep* strait my friends. My girlfriend is so dam hot. I would out put her picture up on the thread but, I don't know If I can trust you guys. Besides, she might get mad at me.

I don't have a girlfriend, I'm 12 so i'm too young. Its weird (and stupid) how little kids claim they have boyfriends and girlfriends :rolleyes:

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
I don't have a girlfriend, I'm 12 so i'm too young. Its weird (and stupid) how little kids claim they have boyfriends and girlfriends :rolleyes:
i am going to be 12 in 2 months so i know how ya feel 8)

Yeah this one girl at my girl (she is kind of weirdo) said she so called "dated" in Pre-K. I mean you can't even drive then?

New Super Mario said:
Yeah this one girl at my girl (she is kind of weirdo) said she so called "dated" in Pre-K. I mean you can't even drive then?
Exactly. Unless they play too much GTA ;D

Back