Cereal

all cereal is good except plain cereal

>>Mijzelffan
Only little kids use Hagelslag.
I don't like Hagelslag.
I mean, it doesn't even taste like real chocolate.

Edit:
Made my statement more clear.

I LIKE CEREAL!!(Lol CHeese reference)

Favorite:Frosted Flakes.

I have never heard of that. What is it and what does it taste like?

It's similar to corn pops but is chocolate flavored. Not exactly coco puffs as it is a bit darker in chocolate and has a brown rabbit as its mascot.

Oh cool. I have heard of the drink. I was thinking that's what it was but wasn't sure.

Oh cool. I have heard of the drink. I was thinking that's what it was but wasn't sure.

Yeah, if you're referencing the drink with some type of rabbit on it, that's probably it.

Aw, jeez, don't get me started on cereal. I love cereal. Sweet cereal, crunchy cereal, rainbow cereal.
Cocoa Krispies, Rice Krispies, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Corn Chex, Wheaties, Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cap'n Crunch, Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Corn Flakes, Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Pebbles, Pops....

schmutz said:
Aw, jeez, don't get me started on cereal. I love cereal. Sweet cereal, crunchy cereal, rainbow cereal.
Cocoa Krispies, Rice Krispies, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Corn Chex, Wheaties, Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cap'n Crunch, Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Corn Flakes, Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Pebbles, Pops....

*etc.* ;)

Back