MAP Testing

Never used it; never heard about it.

I think the reading one is worse because you have to read all of these long, stupid passages which really boring :P

DogFreak said:
I think the reading one is worse because you have to read all of these long, stupid passages which really boring :P

Not if you read the questions and then go back to the passage to answer it.

Sharks Territory said:
DogFreak said:

Not if you read the questions and then go back to the passage to answer it.

yeah but it is still pretty boring

>>BaseballYoshi24
So it's something we do in Europe with ECDL (European Computer Driving License)?
If so, it's contains n00b questions, like "Click the red X button. What happened?".

YamiHoshi said:
>>BaseballYoshi24
So it's something we do in Europe with ECDL (European Computer Driving License)?
If so, it's contains n00b questions, like "Click the red X button. What happened?".

Ours has school questions like 5 times pi and stuff.

>>BaseballYoshi24
Sounds better than our n00b questions.
I mean, I'm different from other girls of my age.
I've been interested in IT since my 7th birthday, and today, I'm a system administrator.
I dislike ECDL, because it's way below my knowledge.

MAPS is on the computer. That NJ test thing might be something like the WKCE (Wisconsin Knowledge Concepts Exam) we do on paper

MCAS (Massachusetts Comprehensive Academic Studies) sucks. That's why it's MCAS (Massachusetts Child Abuse System).

Back