Wii vs Xbox 360

Propeller Toad said:
I prefer the Wii. While it is true that the xbox 360 may have better graphics, I prefer the games that are released on the Wii. They feel more fun and are not often the common gun shooting games that come out on the xbox. The games for the Wii are also more family friendly so it makes it more easier for anyone to pick up the controller and start playing alongside you.
Yeah I don't like shooting games that much. Besides i can't play mature games anyways and there are hardly any mature games on the wii.

I like Fallout, it's rated M but it's not quite your typical shooter. It's more of an RPG with guns. Halo is just an over-hyped pile of doo-doo.

But all those games are also on the PC. The Wii does have a huge advantage over the 360 in exclusivity, and it's why I still don't have a 360 but I do have a Wii.

Parakarrygun88 said:
I like Fallout, it's rated M but it's not quite your typical shooter. It's more of an RPG with guns. Halo is just an over-hyped pile of doo-doo.
Hmmm...an RPG with guns. (Pikachu, use 12-Gauge!)

Herr Shyguy said:
A gaming PC is definitely preferable but not everyone can afford to keep up with the hardware.

Memory limitations is a big downside to PC gaming.

Back