My Sprites!

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone
Sprites.png

As you can see, some other guy made them, but I recolored them. Credit to Rogucolt and Bacon.

Phoenix Wrong said:
Tanooki is brown... and not in that art style.
You don't understand Userpedia stuff, do you?

Falcon Facepalm said:
Do you realise how stupid you have made yourself look? I'm losing brain cells just being in the presence of that statement.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Falcon Facepalm said:
Do you realise how stupid you have made yourself look? I'm losing brain cells just being in the presence of that statement.

Do you realize the consequences of the spelling mistake you just made???

Sh1ny EL3 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Falcon Facepalm said:

Do you realise that that is the British spelling?

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Sh1ny EL3 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Falcon Facepalm said:

Do you realisze that Americans can't spell anyway?

By the way, I'm a bit confused too. What character is that? He's wearing blue. Mario, especially Racoon/Tanooki Mario, doesn't wear blue. I'm thinking it's Rtas', but why didn't he just say "Raccoon Me" instead of confusing everyone with "Racoon Mario"? Rtas', that's not too shabby, although you could work a bit more on shading &c.

Krizzy said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Sh1ny EL3 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Falcon Facepalm said:

By the way, I'm a bit confused too. What character is that? He's wearing blue. Mario, especially Racoon/Tanooki Mario, doesn't wear blue. I'm thinking it's Rtas', but why didn't he just say "Raccoon Me" instead of confusing everyone with "Racoon Mario"? Rtas', that's not too shabby, although you could work a bit more on shading &c.
People don't have to look like their names. Rtas' Vadum is really SpinyMaster347.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Krizzy said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Sh1ny EL3 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Falcon Facepalm said:

People don't have to look like their names. Rtas' Vadum is really SpinyMaster347.

Whaaat? So this IS him? I thought it was, but he didn't say so...

This is a pretty good M&LSS 'Ice Racoon Mario' sprite sheet. :)

It's not Ice Raccoon Mario.

It's SpinyMaster347.

>_>

arachnidsGrip said:
It's not Ice Raccoon Mario.

It's SpinyMaster347.

>_>

Okay, it's SpinyMaster347. I said 'Ice Raccon Mario' because it looks a bit like Raccoon Mario with Ice Mario colors (well, sort of).

Back