Mario Wiki Survivor sign-ups(Island of the Banned)

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
lolwhat. Yes this is based on the show 'Survivor [insert island here]' but with a MW twist. So basically I was bored and was trying to make a new game that WASN'T a mafia game so I wouldn't get yelled at for starting it then I thought I could make a Mario Wiki version of that weird show survivor.

Here is a rundown of the rules. There will be 2 teams of 6(more if this game gets popular) in which you will compete against the other team in 'weekly'(it won't be done on a weekly basis, more like a couple of days to represent 1 week) events. The events include spriting, making artwork, writing short stories, riddles and other things. There will be 3 events each 'week' and whichever team wins the most skips over elimination. The losing team then has to send me their votes via a PM on who they want out because they are a liability, of course I'm not going to throw out someone who actually is good just because no one wants that person in because they are really good. When it comes down to the final 5, its an everyone for themselves until one remains.

SIGN-UPS:
1. Mr.ConcreteDonkey(Lemmy Koopa)
2. Ralphfan(Lithium)
3. Mjizelfan
4. Gamefreak75(Dark Samus)
5. SpinyMaster347(Homeless Raccoon)
6. Baby Mario Bloops
7. Salsa
8. FireBabyLuigi11(RealMenOfGenius)
9. Villain11
10. Mario Man1
11. Jesus Freak

WHO WILL BE THE ULTIMATE SURVIVOR?

Raccoon mob just changed to a Homeless Raccoon because he sucks at stealing so get used to his new name and don't give him your spare change because he'll ask for more until you are poor and he is rich.

Stormz said:
Raccoon mob just changed to a Homeless Raccoon because he sucks at stealing so get used to his new name and don't give him your spare change because he'll ask for more until you are poor and he is rich.
Thwarted Again!

Villain11

And Survivor is my favorite show! So far, I like the fire starter person and the prostethic(sp?) leg girl.

3 spots left(someone pin this or I'll lose it amongst the other forum games).

I want in sounds fun

MarioMaster1

I'm going to be in the game. YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get King Shy Porky Guy so he can pin this topic because I'm losing it amongst all the other shit out there.

Who's this "Mario Man 1" *says moccingly* and why does he get a spot ahead of me!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I remember the first Survivor I ever saw, Survivor:Fiji.

MrBump.jpg

Back