Boot to the Head

ralphfan

Thank you based god
You guys all knows there's a much better Phoenix Wright version right?

Yes. The description of the video above acknowledges this.

Herr Shyguy said:
You guys all knows there's a much better Phoenix Wright version right?

Like Edo said I said this in the description "If you want a better parody of this with no fancharacters I recommend the Phoenix Wright vid that does it a whole lot better then I do."

And I didn't make it to be like "Omgz the best vid evar". It's just something fun I've wanted to do, getting laughs from a few friends of mine plus others who never heard of Boot to the Head is certainly good enough.

Also My Bloody Valentine, I mean no offense to you putting you in as Hedge. In no way do I think of you as a drunk, and I kind of put you in based on the fact you weren't in good terms with Steve in the past. Most of the characters in the role are all playful jokes and I mean no insult to any (Well maybe at least Jorge but that's besides the point j/k). I also kind of think as the characters being in a play they have different names it's all scripted exactly like the original skit so consider everyone just "acting" their roles.

Ronald_Reagan said:
ike Edo said I said this in the description "If you want a better parody of this with no fancharacters I recommend the Phoenix Wright vid that does it a whole lot better then I do."

And I didn't make it to be like "Omgz the best vid evar". It's just something fun I've wanted to do, getting laughs from a few friends of mine plus others who never heard of Boot to the Head is certainly good enough.
I am aware of both of these things but most of the comments in the thread led me to believe everyone else wasn't.

Ronald_Reagan said:
Also My Bloody Valentine, I mean no offense to you putting you in as Hedge. In no way do I think of you as a drunk, and I kind of put you in based on the fact you weren't in good terms with Steve in the past. Most of the characters in the role are all playful jokes and I mean no insult to any (Well maybe at least Jorge but that's besides the point j/k). I also kind of think as the characters being in a play they have different names it's all scripted exactly like the original skit so consider everyone just "acting" their roles.

If you want a loud, annoying drunk who doesn't care about anyone but himself, why not pick meeee?

Ronald_Reagan said:
Also My Bloody Valentine, I mean no offense to you putting you in as Hedge. In no way do I think of you as a drunk, and I kind of put you in based on the fact you weren't in good terms with Steve in the past.
I wasn't offended, I was just curious.

Ronald_Reagan said:
It was mainly just the audio that makes it funny, but, still, I like it better with Mariowiki, 'cause I actually have seen that, and I haven't seen Phoenix Wright before. I never heard that audio before, so that's why it is:
RealMenOfGenius said:
HILARIOUS!!

EDIT:My 200th post.

Back