RANDOM STICK FIGURES COMIC

I AM NOT FLAMING ANY MORE. I AM TRYING TO MKAKE AMENDS.

Will you forgive me? I know I started to flame, but I am sorry now. Will you please, please forgive me?

Sydezkicks said:
3RD TIME MOOGLE HASA POINT 3D!

Capitals hurt :cry:

3dejong said:
I AM NOT FLAMING ANY MORE. I AM TRYING TO MKAKE AMENDS.

Will you forgive me? I know I started to flame, but I am sorry now. Will you please, please forgive me?

Oh alright fine.

No more flame plzkthxbai

Moogle said:
3dejong said:
I am apologizing. The least you could do is stop trying to annoy me.

Then dont flame! >.<

As I know, you will just keep doing this same exact thing even if you are appologized!

And who is to say I will keep flaming? I want to stop. I don't want you guys to be hurt any more than you are now.

3dejong said:
Moogle said:
3dejong said:
I am apologizing. The least you could do is stop trying to annoy me.

Then dont flame! >.<

As I know, you will just keep doing this same exact thing even if you are appologized!

And who is to say I will keep flaming? I want to stop. I don't want you guys to be hurt any more than you are now.

You started the flame war in this thread. Is postign a crappy comic REALLY that offensive?

Yes, it is offensive to me. However, I DID do wrong in flaming. And now we are past that.

LOL on the comic Also

Stop Flaming and going off topic or You WILL get blocked.

Xzelion said:
LOL on the comic Also

Stop Flaming and going off topic or You WILL get banned.

Fixed and thanks for the compliment

No 'fence but I think comics all stink without a plot. Yours are no exception. no offense.

Max2 said:
No 'fence but I think comics all stink without a plot. Yours are no exception. no offense.

Bcuz you dont liek teh randum lul

Uniju said:
Suckines is only funny to sucky people...

I agree. I understand what you were trying to do but it was SO HORRIBLY done its kinda of hard to understand what is happening.

Dannyboy said:
Uniju said:
Suckines is only funny to sucky people...

I agree. I understand what you were trying to do but it was SO HORRIBLY done its kinda of hard to understand what is happening.

Uniju was flaming almost every1 here lol

wait wut

Back