signiture help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily x

Goodbye
help i want a picture to come up as my signiture but only a link comes up
HELP PLEASE

Show a mod the URL of the image you want, and ask them to put it for you.

Tested out myself, and it's working.
Are you sure you're using the "img" tags?
Example:
Code:
[IMG]http://www.mariokartcw.org/docs/Menu/chara_sub.NCGR.BMP[/IMG]
This makes:
chara_sub.NCGR.BMP

Without these tags, it'll act as a "url" tag.

i would rather MOD do it, does my avatar need resizing too, if i try it it might not be animated anymore

>>Noodle
It won't animate anymore after a resize (and it also would be nicer to the eyes to not move), because .GIF's are the only ones, which can animate, while the resizers make it .JPG's.

Noodle said:
i would rather MOD do it
It is technically a rule to keep your sig in the correct size limits, and it's your responsibility to follow the rules. If you genuinely can't do it yourself one of us will help.

Noodle said:
does my avatar need resizing too
No, avatars are resized to 125x125 by default.

>>King Porky
Is my signature image in correct size (or smaller)?

>>Noodle
These things are just basics.
Because I'm working as an IT gal, I just know more things about such things, but every forum user needs to know how to resize images, showing images using IMG tags...
It's not meant to be mean, I just say it.

This should probably go in the rules, but...

example.png

This block is 250x600. Compare it to any image you'd like to see if your image fits.

That being said, we are very lax when it comes to signatures (mostly because users may turn off signatures if they choose). If you don't make your signature horrendously large, we'll probably allow it.

Ninji said:
This should probably go in the rules, but...

example.png

This block is 250x600. Compare it to any image you'd like to see if your image fits.

That being said, we are very lax when it comes to signatures (mostly because users may turn off signatures if they choose). If you don't make your signature horrendously large, we'll probably allow it.
Ninji, are you a mod without the mod stars? Cause you said we are very lax, and you locked my topic once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back