ultimate truth:what nintendo/sega character is most fit/attractive

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
they have to be the other gender
me.. i dont really think anyone but if it has to for me maybe link in twilight princess.
 

wsbm

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
I refuse to mention any sonic characters.
 

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Becquerel said:
Bongo Bongo is incredibly hot. Just look at the way he pounds that drum.
I am tempted to use this as my sig quote. o:
 

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
ok guys back on topic, you can all insult my opinion too though
 

Ernest Fine 2.0

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
I am not the kind of person who takes notice of these things. For me, games are WINWINWINWINWINWINWIN, aw shoot, you lost.
 

wsbm

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Lemmy Koopa said:
I am not the kind of person who takes notice of these things. For me, games are WINWINWINWINWINWINWIN, aw shoot, you lost.
This
 

Villain11

Katniss <3
Pronouns
He/him
I think that making couples and/or having a crush on an animated character is sad. Get a real girlfriend/boyfriend!
 

Ernest Fine 2.0

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Truth hurts, let's face it, you'd think Bowser Jr. and Noodle would make a good couple.
 

Ernest Fine 2.0

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
So, long story short, we've got you a date with Birdo.
 

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Lemmy Koopa said:
Truth hurts, let's face it, you'd think Bowser Jr. and Noodle would make a good couple.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help but laugh at this.
 

RealMenOfGenius

86 Years Of Greatness.
Pronouns
He/him
Zoycite said:
Lemmy Koopa said:
Truth hurts, let's face it, you'd think Bowser Jr. and Noodle would make a good couple.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help but laugh at this.
Every one did.
 
Top