RUNESCAPE

Anyone else here play the game runescape? If so what do you use the wine of zamarok for? :?:

Oh, yeah! This game is roughly as fun as shoving my hand in the meat grinder and having a stroke! Wooo! I would recommend using the wine to drink yourself into a state where you forget you ever played this game.

...You sure are a sarcastic guy cracked.

Thats the fifth thing youve said today. Yes the game does suck. But, since I go on to talk to my cousin, I was looking for something mildly amusing to do while I was there.

bots is better if you want to see why join in the game bots.acclaim.com

runescape was better a long time ago then it got more childish i mean come on a demon howls then falls over when it dies(it used to be it dissapears in a puff of smoke and blazing fire <_<)

b.t.w major bump :3

cracked said:
Oh, yeah! This game is roughly as fun as shoving my hand in the meat grinder and having a stroke! Wooo! I would recommend using the wine to drink yourself into a state where you forget you ever played this game.

...xD?

Ummm, my friends are obsessed with Runescape, and they suggested I try it, but I didn't like it... it's a bit boring, IMO...

Runescape fails

EPIC PHAILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The game just SUCKED! I hate it hatehatehate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot stand it! No matter how bright my screen is, it's still to FRICKEN DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Ninjakoopa said:
EPIC PHAILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The game just SUCKED! I hate it hatehatehate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot stand it! No matter how bright my screen is, it's still to FRICKEN DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT SUCKED ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Wow, the first post of this thread dates from 2006.

Hardcore, dude.

Sorry to break it to any of the fans but Runescape is an epic failiure. This has been said so many times though that its lost all meaning =P

Storm Yoshi said:
Sorry to break it to any of the fans but Runescape is an epic failiure. This has been said so many times though that its lost all meaning =P

I've gotta agree. I first used to like Runescape... but now: FAILURE!!!

MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
Blitzwing said:
You are not making any sense.
Neither are you.
Neither are you.
Neither are you.

Storm Yoshi said:
Neither are you.

Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
Blitzwing said:
Neither are you.
Neither are you.
Neither are you.

Storm Yoshi said:
Neither are you.

What :shifty:

Dunno.

Its PaperStriker. Who knows?

MegaMario9910 said:
Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
Blitzwing said:
Neither are you.
Neither are you.
Neither are you.

Storm Yoshi said:
Neither are you.

Dunno.

Neither are you.

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
Blitzwing said:
Neither are you.
Neither are you.
Neither are you.

Storm Yoshi said:
Neither are you.

Dunno.

Neither are you.

Your crazy

Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Storm Yoshi said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
Blitzwing said:
Neither are you.
Neither are you.
Neither are you.

Storm Yoshi said:
Neither are you.

Dunno.

Neither are you.

Your crazy
Neither are you. :D

BTT: I didn't play the game and I don't want to.

Back