You are standing around your house...

Killer Axe

Killer Axe kills things.
gamen.png

You are just standing around in your house. Totally bored since Bowser hasn't kidnapped Peach today... Luigi is washing dishes after your lunch of spaghetti, and seems to be mumbling to himself. You also note the various items scattered around your house.

There is a single exit east.

Command?

>

No, I go hit Luigi and tell him to stop being lazy.

>Hit Luigi and tell him to stop being lazy

gameb.png

Annoyed by how lazy Luigi has been lately, you walk up to him and, without even giving him time to respond, knock him to the ground.

game1e.png

You bark at him, telling him to stop being lazy. Luigi responds by crying uncontrolably.

Command?

>

> Apologise and take him to get some ice cream

gamepu.png

You give a sincere apology to Luigi, which calms him down a bit. You want to take him to get some ice cream, but do not know of any place to get some, you will have to go and look for one.

Command?

>

> Steal ice cream from a Chuboomba

gamek.png

There are no Chuboombas in the vicinity, unfortunately. Luigi is begining to tear up, he may begin cying again soon.

Command?

>

> Break a window

gamex.png

You walk away frm Luigi, confusing him. You head upstairs and throw a punch right through the window, shocking Luigi.

gamem.png

After punching through the window, your hand is covered in cuts, decreasing your STAMINA. Luigi, makes a break for it to the bathroom to hide.

Command?

>

No, I go steal some ice cream from Peach. I give Luigi a candybar to make him happy. And I have one in my pocket.

I can't help but think Killer Axe should update this more often...

So, in conclusion, all commands put together-

>Make Luigi hurry up because I need the bathroom.
>Then give Luigi a candybar, which I definitely do have.
>Then take Luigi on a walk round Toad Town.
>Then steal ice cream from Peach.
>Then kill loads of Goombas.

Is it me or has Killer Axe discarded this thread.

This thread's concept was surprisingly witty and interesting.

Too bad it died.

Back