Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cyborg noodle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lily x

Goodbye
my fave band! i like noodle the most
my fave album is demon days

totally, do you like the music video for dare, its funny when russels on the toilet reading a newspaper and murdoc wakes up inbed with shaun ryder

I am not a big fan of todays music. If you ask me most music became bad around the late 2000s, usually having good music replaced with rap, or, as I like to call it, out of tune talking. I much prefer music from the 60s to the 90s.

tbh unlike most people my age group i dont like whatever scored 1st on the chart and call music made last month"totally old", i like old stuff like acdc and the white stripes, but i really like the gorillaz, they made an album this year and they are not random rubbish rap, they are new but not mass produced crap.plus they hold a world record.they rock imo

Lily x said:
i like old stuff like[...]the white stripes
The White Stripes formed in 1997 and released their first record in 1999. Maybe our concepts of 'old' are different, but I personally don't consider that very classic.

gorillaz started in 1998 and made debut album in 2000 tgen demon days in 2006 and plastic beach in march this year
10 years of awsome animated gorilllazness

Well, I thought they were pretty good but today they seem to be overshadowed by most of today's shoddy music. JLS, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga. Nuff 'said.

well when teens and kids have jls,lady gaga ect playing from there phone, i stride on singing alng to superfast jellyfish, even when this girl told me to"turn that crap off" when i was playing dare on my phone

All my friends love today's music and I cannot understand why.

per, but if lets say superfast jellyfish was on the chart, guess what, everyone would parade round shouting "SUPERFAST!SUPERFAST ILLUMINUS!JUST IN TIME FOR BREAKFAST!KEEP IT SWEET KEEP IT SWEET FOREVER BLUE!"

Bumping because it deserves it.
Remilia Scarlet said:
Lily x said:
i like old stuff like[...]the white stripes
The White Stripes formed in 1997 and released their first record in 1999. Maybe our concepts of 'old' are different, but I personally don't consider that very classic.
Per.
Lemmy Koopa said:
I am not a big fan of todays music. If you ask me most music became bad around the late 2000s, usually having good music replaced with rap, or, as I like to call it, out of tune talking. I much prefer music from the 60s to the 90s.
Are you related to me because it seems like it. I also like some of the 70s (AC/DC, Steely Dan)

Masked Man said:
Lemmy Koopa said:
Are you related to me because it seems like it. I also like some of the 70s (AC/DC, Steely Dan)
Well, the 70s (and 80s) did come in the area I was stating.

Back