Issue XLI

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
We're approaching the end of the year, what did you think about this issue? I liked it

8/10
 

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Woah, it scored higher than most of the Shroom issues I wrote in and with all the firings. >_>'
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
They were sent the 1st :)

You are garlic, right? I already sent you yours
 

Seteth

I have something to ask of you...
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
No, he is BPK.

And here is another prime-example why excessive name-changes are annoying...
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Oh, thanks Edo


Subteams writers will get warnings from their respective directors
 

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Edofenrir said:
And here is another prime-example why excessive name-changes are annoying...
I had to zoom in like x1000 to see that w/o viewing the text X_X

Anyways, SMB hasn't sent them yet D:

I guess I'll do it if he hasn't by tonight.
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Well, wha is the point in getting a warning if you already know the deadline -_-'
 

Waffleraven497

Black Hole Bomber
Banned User
Good Point
I'm still waiting if I got Fake music, and once I know I'll send them in.
 

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Marioguy1 said:
Edofenrir said:
And here is another prime-example why excessive name-changes are annoying...
I had to zoom in like x1000 to see that w/o viewing the text X_X

Anyways, SMB hasn't sent them yet D:

I guess I'll do it if he hasn't by tonight.
I thought you said you were directing Pipe Plaza this issue. I thought that always included sending warnings.
 

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
McDonalds Bros. said:
Marioguy1 said:
Edofenrir said:
And here is another prime-example why excessive name-changes are annoying...
I had to zoom in like x1000 to see that w/o viewing the text X_X

Anyways, SMB hasn't sent them yet D:

I guess I'll do it if he hasn't by tonight.
I thought you said you were directing Pipe Plaza this issue. I thought that always included sending warnings.
Yes but I didn't want you to feel useless, I guess I'll send them out but when one person puts together the issue, the other should send the warnings.
 
Top