how come no banjo and conker

Like Sir Grodus said, we used to have article Banjo and Conker articles here. But some guy didn't like it and they got moved to the rare wiki. I was in favor of keeping the Banjo article, too bad.

Gofer said:
Like Sir Grodus said, we used to have article Banjo and Conker articles here. But some guy didn't like it and they got moved to the rare wiki. I was in favor of keeping the Banjo article, too bad.

One Banjo and one Conker article would be OK.

The RareWiki is now deleted.

It had a cool monobook though.

Uniju said:
No they aren't really, they are hardly even Spin-Offs of the Donkey Kong games(which are Spin-Offs)...

If someone makes them, I don't think anyone would disapprove though...

Well, technically. Mario is a spinoff of DK.

Toad: Dk too, never stomped a Goomba. I guess he don't count.

Conker wasn't well known at the time (it was before Conker's Bad Fur Day) and Banjo... I don't know, most of the characters in the game originated from the NES and SNES.

Toadbert101 said:
Hmmm...you got me there. Need better eidence! Then why dn't they appear in Super Smash Bros,and DK does? :x

Banjo and Conker are pretty much discontinued by now. If they added them, only the nitty-gritty nerds would know who they are.

Mario and Donkey Kong have been referenced to in their games; plus theres the whole Banjo and Kazooie originally making a cameo in Donkey Kong 64.

Well, Banjo have 3 (Plus a 4 one on the way.) games plus obscure cellphone game and cameo, Conekr have two games, a remake and some cameo (I think.)

Donkey Kong spawned Mario; Mario spawned Yoshi and Wario; Donkey Kong then spawned Conker and Banjo.

The series are like siblings.... distant siblings people usually ignore.

Sir Grodus said:
Donkey Kong spawned Mario; Mario spawned Yoshi and Wario; Donkey Kong then spawned Conker and Banjo.

U R rite

Sir Grodus said:

Yup. U GTS THT RT

Banjo and Conker articles deserve to be on super mario wiki because they came from Diddy Kong Racing which puts them in the marioverse. So that means Isle O' Hags (the place where both Banjo and Conker games take place) should be on the Mushroom Planet.

Toadbert101 said:
Yeah,I agree with Uniju. Since when have Banjo or Conker been seen stomping a goomba? :) BTW,my first post! :D

not everywhere in the marioverse has goombas or koopas look at the DK and Wario Games

Back