I may be leavimg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gofer said:
I said I was french in the sense I am hinnabiting a french-speaking palce, not that I am a french from France. We dodescend from french, but that's it.

Ok, i see...

Of course, I am not leaving. And everything will return to its status quo.

Unless the Spaghedeity coem in paly.

Someone, lock this.

WTW?! This thread got blocked/unblocked. Weird. Anyhoo, I hope everything gets ironed out and Gofer is happy.

3dejong said:
WTW?! This thread got blocked/unblocked. Weird. Anyhoo, I hope everything gets ironed out and Gofer is happy.

Maybe I would be happy if you and your fanatic Max2 didn't harras me each three seconds.

Gofer said:
3dejong said:

Maybe I would be happy if you and your fanatic Max2 didn't harras me each three seconds.

WTF?! I never try to harass you. Sorry if i|I get on your nerves. And might I remend you that I have no control over what Max2 does?

*3D tells Max to eat a pie*

Yes master...

:lol: I rule at dramatics. Sorta.

I say something

You replicate with an irritating comment, like "OH! IT'S SO GOFER!".

Maybe I exagerated it, but it REALLY get on my nerves.

Ok.

Well, I didn't post that.

Stop looking at me.

Look at my Frying Pan! It's heavy.

How 'bout I say that you give up already since you've tried it at least five times now and phailed them all. :P

Plumber said:
How 'bout I say that you give up already since you've tried it at least five times now and phailed them all. :P

Say that to Max2.

I think that a month long block would be good for me, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back