WoW

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They
Best RPG game ever! Anyone else play it?

I bet noone else does, ecause oyur all going to say either it costs money or its rated T.

or its stupid. which it is.

Oh, yeah, we all know that a fat plumber eating mushroom to grow giant to save a princess from a weird cross between a turtle and a dragon is much more cerebral, yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh right. And if you say something is "stupid" before playing it, you are a retard.

Didn't played it, not interresed in the mmorpg genre, and even if I did, my parent would never have allowed me to play it.

Looks cool, wouldn't mind playing it sometime, and gofer is right.

Did you hear about the "disease" that broke out? WoW programmers are now programming fatal viruses into their games.

The only time I read about WoW is in Foxtrot strips.

Really?

That's SOuth Park episode where they play WoW seem funny.

Max2 said:
or its stupid. which it is.

:roll:

In other news, the game CAN be dangurous, if your so addicted that you forget to do anything and die.

Moogle said:
In other news, the game CAN be dangurous, if your so addicted that you forget to do anything and die.

Cool! Sounds like a couple of games I have :D

I've seen people play it. I'm not suprised people don't get BOR'D TO DEATH.

Max2 said:
I've seen people play it. I'm not suprised people don't get BOR'D TO DEATH.

Thats your oppinoin then.

3dejong said:
Did you hear about the "disease" that broke out? WoW programmers are now programming fatal viruses into their games.

I didn't know that. :( I've never played WoW myself, but I've heard a lot about it. Sounds interesting.

Cloud 'n Candy said:
3dejong said:

I didn't know that. :( I've never played WoW myself, but I've heard a lot about it. Sounds interesting.
He's lying. <.<

Your innhabillity to read the post date is not of my concern, now go kill those level 5 underground monkeys with that wooden swork.

No, a swork is a sword pointed like a fork, it's a novelty thing.

Back