Pucca

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They
Best show on Jetix

yeah, is one of the best shows between the actual cartoons, I'm not a fan but I see it occasionaly

More like YOU hate true art. If you like that, you need a lobotomy.

Sorry, but that show... childish, stupid, and has NO sense.

3dejong said:

FLAEM FLAEM

wait wut

3dejong said:

I just watsh it because there are worst shows than that, like camp lazlo

Camp Lazlo is actually better than Pucca. Even Spongebob is better than Pucca now that I think about it! Heck even "Math" is better than "Pucca"! PUCCA IS TOO BAD TO BE A SHOW!

In my opinion.

Paper Jorge said:
Camp Lazlo is actually better than Pucca. Even Spongebob is better than Pucca now that I think about it! Heck even "Math" is better than "Pucca"! PUCCA IS TOO BAD TO BE A SHOW!

In my opinion.
well, spongebob y the best cartoon of today :lol:

maledict said:
Paper Jorge said:

In my opinion.
well, spongebob y the best cartoon of today :lol:
The best show, you mean?

No derailing Please

Paper Jorge said:

In my opinion.
Same Here.

Sydezkicks said:
Paper Jorge said:

In my opinion.
Same Here.

Donta be-a bumpin mah topics

Meh friend likes it...I hate it...he told me they speak "Japanese" which I can somewhat speak....& I heard how that retarded show said it & it sounded like utter nonsense & gibberish.I'm normally not against stuff like that to bad but...it's a disgrace to TRUE anime,they try to make it Japanese when they have BOLD outlines unlike the smooth ones in real anime.About the gibberish,if they typed it,it would turn out like these examples:
jhnkbvjbjghods i hytuihieygjkdfjgsledyujtspijgk mkgjhlkd
hukarsedfasdewquiymhebfobbseekk
hhhhhhhhhhhyhgyiucwbaign;lfoyewhir;oeauyotk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall rating on the show:0/10

Back