THIS. IS. PURE. GOLD.

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
http://nerdbastards.com/2010/07/12/westboro-baptist-to-protest-at-comic-con/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, wow. This is PRICELESS! You have no IDEA how hard I laughed at this. Apparently, video game events, like Comic Con, are the devil! It's people like them who make the Christian religion look like a complete joke.

I saw this when it was new, and it amuses me just as little now that it isn't.

Westboro Baptist Church? Gee, I never saw that coming. </sarcasm>

What the fuck is this crap? Seriously? This makes me ashamed of being a Chrisitian.

Stuff like this or at least similiar to it (different groups protesting, etc) happens all the time. I don't see why people still make a big fuss over it.

Hey guys look Solarblaze just discovered Westboro Baptist Church.

Dark Samus said:
What the *bleep* is this crap? Seriously? This makes me ashamed of being a Chrisitian.
I'm a Christian too and I think this is bullcrap honestly. They should go protest about something else. Comic-Con is epic.

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
Dark Samus said:
What the *bleep* is this crap? Seriously? This makes me ashamed of being a Chrisitian.
I'm a Christian too and I think this is bullcrap honestly. They should go protest about something else.
They are. Now they are stupidly complaining how if we don't wanna die we should stop sinning. It's basically impossible to stop sinning.

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
Dark Samus said:
I'm a Christian too and I think this is bullcrap honestly. They should go protest about something else. Comic-Con is epic.

I think that was an unesscary bump.\

BTW, i'm an aethist

There is no need to bother us with your religious beliefs. This is just pointing out the hilarious views of the Westboro Baptist Church.

When I said that was bullcrap, I meant Westboro Baptist Church's protesting, not the humor in it. I think WBC protesting about that is funny too. WBC makes people think all Christians are hateful, but a lot of them (most, really) aren't.

Sharks Territory said:
They put a really bad face on the rest of Christianity, like terrorists do to Islam.
Exactly. BTW we should probably move this thread to the Topic Storage thing since no one is posting on this anymore plus this thread doesn't really have any purpose now.

Back