a mario musical

Lily x

Goodbye
hey im writing a super mario musical its mad it has all the main character rosalina the kooplings, sonic, zelda and link and even the gorillaz basicly, zelda and link get lost, zelda dumps link, zelda lives with bowser, link dates rosaina, rosalina saves zelda, zelda makes up with link they go home. it has lots of songs including 3 what gorillaz sing parts in its all going to be acted!!!!

Lily x said:
hey im writing a super mario musical
Neat idea!

Lily x said:
...What?

Lily x said:
it has all the main character
Cool, cool. If you're doing something like this, it's good to get a lot of characters in!

Lily x said:
rosalina the kooplings, sonic, zelda and link and even the gorillaz
What? Where is Mario? And what kind of shallow-minded musically-inept conformist still likes The Gorillaz?

Lily x said:
basicly, zelda and link get lost, zelda dumps link, zelda lives with bowser, link dates rosaina, rosalina saves zelda, zelda makes up with link they go home.
Again, why no Mario?

Lily x said:
it has lots of songs including 3 what gorillaz sing parts in its all going to be acted!!!!
I certainly hope you can't find actors for this kind of thing.

What? Where is Mario? And what kind of shallow-minded musically-inept conformist still likes The Gorillaz?
mario, peach luigi, bowser, bowser jr, wario and walugi, daisy and yoshi, toad and toadette are all in it, gorillaz rule !!!!!!!!!

Uniju said:
And what kind of shallow-minded musically-inept conformist still likes The Gorillaz?
Gorillaz are actually really damn good. Damon Albarn has to be one of my favourite musicians.

I was once in a musical my friend made for a school project(I don't go to the same school) and we were all dressed up as video game characters(she picked the parts, I was Bowser Jr. cause my hair can go in a ponytail and it looked like his hair ;D) and we would randomly break into song to annoy the neighbors, for that was the soul purpose

Back