Transformers

B

Blitzwing

They ruled Earth (And emptied the money of many parents.) ever since they arrived in 1981. Which cartoon is mre than meet the eye? Who is the best robot in disguise? Let's discuss about everyone favorite robots here.

Actually my Uncle and Aunty bought my ticket :P the movie was FTW.

BTW my fav is Ironhide,Jazz, and Barricade.

My favorite Tansformers are (Hold Breath):

Tarantulus, Waspinator, Dinobot (Beast War), Scorponok (Beast War), Blackout (Movie), Megatron (All), Barricade (Movie), Starscream (All) and Optimus (All).

My fave is Frenzy. Don't ask.

I thought you didn't saw the movie, ha well.

So yeah, what are your thought on the upcoming "Transformer Anmiated" series? Mine is kind of a mixed bag.

The Plus:

-They got Weird AI for the voice acting!

-The robot cast is excellent.

-The animation style is not as bad as the fan thought at first.

The Ugly:

-The theme song suck, horribly.

-It's from the maker of Ben 10...

My favorite Transformers? I guess Megatron, The Fallen, Unicron, Scorponok, Mega-Octane, Waspinator/Thrust, Rampage, Dinobot 2, Demolisher, Soundwave and Nemesis Prime.

I've been a fan of Transformers since the original Marvel Comics and animated series and still am.

Gofer said:
The Plus:

They did? I know that they included his song Dare to be Stupid (which, IMO, pwnz) in the movie. But voice acting!? w00t?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABGOXvERUiA&mode=related&search=

Here's Wreck-Gar appearing in the original movie, along with a certain Weird Al song...

That entire video scared the crap out of me, especially where they all started randomly dancing for some reason.

Bumblebee (All),SideBurn (???) Jazz (All), HotShot (armada) teh movie pwns! ever heard about the ds game?

Yes, it's a lot better than the home-system versions, apparently.

3dejong said:
Oh, noes...

The inevitable has happened...

WHY?!

"And so they want to really keep the characters rich."

Brawl was really a rich character with his (Inexistent) lines.

Glowsquid said:
3dejong said:
Oh, noes...

The inevitable has happened...

WHY?!

"And so they want to really keep the characters rich."

Brawl was really a rich character with his (Inexistent) lines.

They want to keep their characters rich? THEY WANT NEW SOLID GOLD HUMVEES, THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT!

Meh, that's the Transformer spirit.

Wish they did a Go-Bot vs transformer movie, those Go-Dork deserve a final beating on screen.

Back