The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPGz70F4jpg

Okay, so we finally get a trailer for the new Zelda game! Lets see what we've got...

It looks like I'm going to need the Wii MotionPlus for this game, which I don't have...

I wonder what those red orge/trolls are...

It looks like Deku Babas are returning.

The Scorpion boss looks cool.

Are those Deku Scrubs or Octoroks? I thought they were Deku Scrubs since they had bush leaves on their head, but the Zelda Wiki labeled them as Octoroks... Then again, though DO have tentacles, so I guess they really are Octoroks.

Oh look, Stalfos! And it's wielding two swords at once! Awesome!

Link gets his bow/arrows, bombs, and slingshot in this game, as well as this remote controlled thing and what looks like a whip... That's cool!

Well, the trailers showed us absolutely NOTHING about the game, other than all that. I wish they could have told us a bit more about the story, or a bit more insight to that Master Sword girl from the year before. But still, I like where they're going with this game; kind of like a cross between Twilight Princess and The Wind Waker. A less cartoony design for Link, but a vastly colorful kind of game that Nintendo's great at making.

I'm pretty sure those trolls are Moblins.

WiiMotion Plus is cheap, you could get two for $20.

The Scorpion boss looks cool, I admit. (Probably Gohma again)

I don't think they told us the story because it doesn't want to be spoiled.

I like that new weapon, the flying one that can pick up bombs. It was shown for like 2 seconds in the trailer.

Edit:It's called the Beetle.

I think it looks pretty cool, the toon shading and twilight design mixed together will take some geting used too but, still looks pretty good :P IMO, I think Twilight Princess is way better so far. Name sounds cool too.

The graphics make me think of how old Link(NES) would look in 3D.

I can't wait to see who the final boss. If it's Ganon, he will probably look similar to his Wind Waker style or Ocarina of Tme Style.

This game is supposed to be fun oriented unlike TP, PH and ST according to myamoto. Hopefully a la Majora's Mask :D

OMG OMG OMG

WANT WANT WAAAAANT

Smashgoom202 said:
It looks like I'm going to need the Wii MotionPlus for this game, which I don't have...
I bet it'll come with the game.

I doubt Ganon's in this game. It takes place before Ocarina of Time, which means that Ganondorf hasn't even been born yet, or is still a kid.

Smugleaf said:
I doubt Ganon's in this game. It takes place before Ocarina of Time, which means that Ganondorf hasn't even been born yet, or is still a kid.

1. Why do you think this story takes place before OoT?
2. Even if it takes place before it, it could always have Vaati as an enemy.

Mijzelffan said:
Smugleaf said:

1. Why do you think this story takes place before OoT?
2. Even if it takes place before it, it could always have Vaati as an enemy.

1. The Master Sword is created in this game.
2. I'm aware of that, and Vaati does need to be in a console game.

Who else thinks the magic bar and it´s related weapons/spells needs to come back? I liked Twilight Princess, but recent Zelda titles give me the feeling that it´s about "less of the same" instead of more. Less gameplay elements (did I mention that I want the magic bar and the elemental arrows back?), less weapon variety, less enemy variety (no Moblins in TP, Phantom Hourglass ABUSED chuchus), etc etc.

Still, I can´t deny that this game looks promising to say the least.

Nintendo made an epic E3.

Back