Kid Icarus: Uprising

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiN2U_1dSsA

HOLY *bleep*!

...I really don't know what else to say! At long last, a new Kid Icarus game! Medusa, the main antagonist of the original game, has been revived, and Pit and Palutena team up to defeat her once more! The gameplay looks awesome, with the flying seems being something like a rail shooter, while the ground fighting seems like a mix between The Legend of Zelda and Metroid, which is just like how the original Kid Icarus felt like!

The game's being made by Project Sora; that's right, Masahiro Sakurai's new company! What an awesome game to follow-up Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

But for me, the thing that excited me the most about this game was the fact that numerous enemies from the first games returned, including the infamous Eggplant Wizard!!! My only hope is that other characters and enemies from the first two games will be included, including:

-Old Man Zeus
-Uranos
-Pluton/The Black Marketeer
-Centurions

I also noticed a lot of enemies and bosses based on creatures of Greek myth. There was also a giant Grim Reaper? Will he replace the original Reaper and Reapling enemies? I kind of hope not...

But it all doesn't matter, what does matter is that THERE'S FINALLY GOING TO BE A NEW KID ICARUS GAME! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back