The "Holy Cow"

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Recently my bro (Master Crash formerly known as PLDS) created a work of art I like t call the "Real" Everybody

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/9/8/12/spl/f_theholycowm_95c0dbe.png

As far as I know he completed it in two stinking days O_O

Comments?
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Smiddle said:
What do you mean "real"?
um, it was better than Max's Everybody (also had more users I think)
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
It have a better background. I think the number of user is greater in Master crash picture, Most user in Max2 are reccuring with different sprites. Master Crash have these too, but Max2 take it to a new extreme.

I'm also happy PLDS used my actual DKC K. rool sprite, even if they clashed with the whle thing.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Gofer said:
It have a better background. I think the number of user is greater in Master crash picture, Most user in Max2 are reccuring with different sprites. Master Crash have these too, but Max2 take it to a new extreme.

I'm also happy PLDS used my actual DKC K. rool sprite, even if they clashed with the whle thing.
Oh, Lord. AWESOME!
 
Re: The "Real" Everybody

Xzelion said:
Recently my bro (Master Crash formerly known as PLDS) created a work of art I like t call the "Real" Everybody

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/9/8/12/spl/f_theholycowm_95c0dbe.png

As far as I know he completed it in two stinking days O_O

Comments?

Your bro is very talented
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
3dejong said:
Gofer said:
It have a better background. I think the number of user is greater in Master crash picture, Most user in Max2 are reccuring with different sprites. Master Crash have these too, but Max2 take it to a new extreme.

I'm also happy PLDS used my actual DKC K. rool sprite, even if they clashed with the whle thing.
Oh, Lord. AWESOME!
Is this sarcasm?
 

Phoenix Rider

Luma
Retired Wiki Staff
Holy mother all that is good and holy!

That's amazing! Nice work!

XD And Peachycakes gets a bajillion clones. Nice.
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Hyper Mushroom said:
Mii can't find Mii
Okay i'll find your sprites everyone whos not in it pm me your sprites.

And remember i got this idea from max2! he's full of ideas!

This message was merged with another messages by an administrator.
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Don't double post.
 

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
CRASH'S EVERYBODY PWNS MAX'S!

Oh no here comes Max...Paper Buddies attack! *paper buddies attack me*

EDIT: Paper Alek is there too!?!??!?! I love you MC...
 

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Smiddle said:
Paper Jorge said:
XZELION'S EVERYBODY PWNS MAX'S!

Oh no here comes Max...Paper Buddies attack! *paper buddies attack me*
It's not Xzelion's. It's Master Crash's.
...Well err...umm...IM LAZY TO EDIT A SECOND TIME! :D :lol: :lol:
 
Top