Mario Wiki In Spanish

oppose. and, why didn't you make this a poll?

some users only speak english, thats me!

It seems like there could be a separate Spanish Mario wiki (maybe with no affiliation with us), but I don't know exactly how many of our users speak Spanish and therefore can't say how much of a point this would have as a MarioWiki project. Anyone would be free to make alternate-language wikis even if a wiki on their subject existed in another language, right?

I speak Spansih, I could take care of it and-

Notice: Wayoshi and Saudy also speak Spanish.

NOTICE: but everyone hates when they do.

had to do that.

Max2 said:
NOTICE: but everyone hates when they do.

had to do that.

And everyone hates them.

Err...when they speak Spanish I mean. Wait that was what you said...

Support

I don't speak Spanish, but I would believe that the most users on the wiki speak that apart from English.

I don't see any problem with it, as long as it don't intefere with the english wiki.

Gofer said:
I don't see any problem with it, as long as it don't intefere with the english wiki.

Ya! well, at least if we don't become en.mariowiki.com

Hola Senior uno Ke pasa or K pasa or... nevermind.

I speak one word in spanish, which I learned from Dora:

Uno.

These are the only words i use when I speak Spanish:
Non hablo español.

Back to topic: I don't see any problem with having en.mariowiki.com.

Can't wait until sv.mariowiki.com comes :roll:

Make it yourself. You had no problem making the uncyclopedia in that language.

I didn't make Swedish Uncyclopedia. Some other guyu made it. Hi didn't speak Swedish. I told him to fix some stuff, and he made me admin.

And there is currently only one known person on the wiki speaking Swedish, so it would be a little boring to fill up a wiki oneself.

Why French? Only I, Smiddle and that HarpuaiXP guy on the chat speak it.

that's will be a good idea, WII can atract users from other forums that don't know english and the mariowiki can grow :D

Gofer said:
Why French? Only I, Smiddle and that HarpuaiXP guy on the chat speak it.

Yeah, and I don't know much either. I've studed French for two years. I'm also trying to learn more by becoming a member of French sites.

Self-biography FTW
(Maybe Sydezkicks speaks French? He said "Anglais". But that doesn't have to mean that. Yadayadayada.)

Back