I am sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Shot

Goomba
To a lot of people for ym actions the [ast couple days. I apologe to you all for my attacks on you, i apologize for my blatant breaking of the rules. You know the admin who blocked me was right. i do need to mature. I'm not a bad person. I'm not ven a troll. I have a bad temper and need to work on it. I don't know what my apology means but I hope you know it is genuine. BTW, this is NOT a request to be unblocked. I got what I deserved. But I hope the door is open for me to come back somewhere down the line.

Who is this guy.

Wait a second, he's ban evading.

BANBANBAN

Turbo Sexophonic said:
Who is this guy.

BANBANBAN

Hey i just wanted to apologize dude. I understand that you're angry. I am regretful of what I did. Please forgive me.

Turbo Sexophonic said:
Who is this guy.

BANBANBAN
You obviosuly haven't been on the wiki for a while, so I'll explain it to you. This guy was basically badmouthing many users, such as Mr bones and Mariojc. He was warned, but he continued. Mariojc and others removed some his edits because they seemed unnecessary. He fipped out and I tried to help him out, but he ignored me and told Steve to take his "head out of his ass". He was eventually blocked by Edofenrir.

Gamefreak covered the gist of it. BTW I am here to apologize to each and everyone of the people I attacked. So Gamefreak thanks for trying to help me out. I didn't take I was being dumb and foolish. I am sorry. I think you're a good guy dude. It's just I was and still am dumb and not a very good lsitener. I apologize.

Oh, he was banned from the wiki. So I guess he's not ban evading. My bad.

Gamefreak75 said:
You obviosuly haven't been on the wiki for a while
That is where you are wrong.

Hmm, I haven't seen you on the wiki in while, but most of the time I'm wrong. :/

I don't know the exact causes of his ban, so my opinion may not be very fair. I would accept your apologies, but I wouldn't unban you.

Zakumi said:
I don't know the exact causes of his ban, so my opinion may not be very fair. I would accept your apologies, but I wouldn't unban you.
Just look up his contributions. I would unban if he was really repenting though.

Zakumi said:

Which I completely understand. If i was a mod I wouldn't unban me either. But I still feel it is the right thing for me to at least apologize. Do I believe I can be a good memeber? Very much so. I screwed myself out of that opportunity though and have to live with the consequences of my actions.

Gamefreak75 said:
Zakumi said:
Just look up his contributions. I would unban if he was really repenting though.

I'm more apologizing. If anything does happen to me I still deserve to be blocked. I do want to be unblocked but that's up to the mods not me. I know what I did. I deserved my ban.

The block only lasts 24 hours, guys.

Is this really necessary.

The I.P. ban is 24 hours I think. Could be wrong.

This is my last post for a while but all I can say is this: i did the crime, I need to do the time. I am indefinitely blocked. I was insulting people, being rude, belittling them, hurting them. Seriously what i ddi warranted a block. i am not proud of anything I did. Anything. But if someone does unblock me I would like it. But I am not lobbying for it. After all I came back to apologize not to lobby out of a consequence of my own actions. I hope the 2 i really gave hard time, Mario JC and Mr. Bones will aceept this. But all I can say is I need to mature. I do want to be back, but i'll let the mods decide my fate. I am genuinely sorry for my actions and hope that people see that.

Well, as the person who issued this block, I think I should say something to the whole matter.

The reason I blocked you was because I assumed no redeeming qualities in you, and because one of your victims was someone completely uninvolved in the affairs. Attacking innocent bystanders is practically the lowest blow you can deliver, and it is disgraceful.

However, your apology sort of surprises me. I was honestly expecting more rage and trolling once I saw your registration in this forum. Your apology speaks in your favor.

While I wouldn't unblock you per se, I would think about lowering your block from infinity to something along the lines of one month. This should give you enough time to think about the whole situation. And if you come back, you should make sure your temper doesn't overtake your actions anymore, like yesterday. Gamefreak75 is a faithful user of this wiki. If he says something to you, he probably doesn't mean to put you down or something. He even tried to help you. So, if someone reverts an edit you made, don't take it as a personal attack. Rather than that, take the time to look at your edit and see why it has been undone.

What do you say about this?

Edofenrir said:
Well, as the person who issued this block, I think I should say something to the whole matter.

The reason I blocked you was because I assumed no redeeming qualities in you, and because one of your victims was someone completely uninvolved in the affairs. Attacking innocent bystanders is practically the lowest blow you can deliver, and it is disgraceful.

However, your apology sort of surprises me. I was honestly expecting more rage and trolling once I saw your registration in this forum. Your apology speaks in your favor.

While I wouldn't unblock you per se, I would think about lowering your block from infinity to something along the lines of one month. This should give you enough time to think about the whole situation. And if you come back, you should make sure your temper doesn't overtake your actions anymore, like yesterday. Gamefreak75 is a faithful user of this wiki. If he says something to you, he probably doesn't mean to put you down or something. He even tried to help you. So, if someone reverts an edit you made, don't take it as a personal attack. Rather than that, take the time to look at your edit and see why it has been undone.

What do you say about this?

I dont know. The first time he got pissed off, he apologized to Bones and me (BluePikminKong), then said it wouldn't happen again. But it did.

That said, his apology (unlike before) sounds truthful. I am glad he was blockshortened and hope that he continues to contribute to the wiki. but this means he is under fire with Edo and Steve and the admins, so probobably one tiny flame will get him blocked forever. BTW, this topic is very boring.

Well, I'm officially unbanned now. I promise to use this chance to the fullest and to be on good terms with the site from now on. I'm very excited to start editing. I've been reading the site a lot during my ban. It's nice to be editing! For all the ones who wanted me to stay blocked, I understand. I think that your skepticism is well warranted. I hope I can change your opinion in a positive way. I will never be the most popular guy around, but that's understandable. What I said last month is still true. I am sorry. But I'm tired of apologizing. Now, I juts want to prove I can be a quality user and be someone to respect and be friends with.

Dude. Atleast you can speak. I mean post. :'( (Ill Tell you what i did on bulbagarden; i am not spamming). When i get banned, i read things or make pages or edit things at The Wiki.(Mario Wiki here, bulbapedia there). if its permanent, then you cant do anything. only the admins could do anything if they want. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back