Mustard

What is your favourite kind of mustard?

  • Honey Mustard

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Yellow Mustard

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Brown Mustard

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Dijon Mustard

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horseradish Mustard

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
I love Mustard, I'd never eat a sandwich that didn't have mustard on it(unless it was an Ice Cream sandwich). What is your favourite kind of mustard? Mine is Honey Mustard.
 

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
I love mustard. I hate ketchup. :mad:

My favourite is regular yellow mustard.

Honey mustard, I only use that when dipping french fries.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Yellow. And Honey.

I never put ketchup on my hot dogs. Mustard all the way.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
I think so.
 

InfectedShroom

I make music.
Retired Wiki Staff
I usually don't like mustard at all. Dijon's the worst.

But, if pressed, I will definitely eat honey mustard. It's pretty good.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Waffleraven497 said:
Oaktown Mojo said:
Is brown mustard the same as deli mustard?
No. You get yellow mustard at the deli.
You are wrong. There is a kind of mustard called Deli Mustard. It is also called Brown Mustard.

Bloc Partier said:
I usually don't like mustard at all. Dijon's the worst.

But, if pressed, I will definitely eat honey mustard. It's pretty good.
:'(
 

Becquerel

King Bowser
I like mustard but don't really experiment with it as much as I should.

I guess I like yellow the most, but it really depends on what it's on. There are some foods where other types of mustard work much better.
 

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
What's with all the ketchup haters? :eek:
Anyways, Honey Mustard is the best.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Gamefreak75 said:
What's with all the ketchup haters? :eek:
Ketchup sucks what it's made out of sucks(tomatoes). That's not to say things are automatically bad just because they're made out of bad things(cheese is great, but milk is absolutely terrible), but Ketchup simply fails to improve on tomatoes.
 

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Uniju said:
Gamefreak75 said:
What's with all the ketchup haters? :eek:
Ketchup sucks what it's made out of sucks(tomatoes). That's not to say things are automatically bad just because they're made out of bad things(cheese is great, but milk is absolutely terrible), but Ketchup simply fails to improve on tomatoes.
But...I like ketchup. :'(
 

Waffleraven497

Black Hole Bomber
Banned User
Gamefreak75 said:
Uniju said:
Gamefreak75 said:
What's with all the ketchup haters? :eek:
Ketchup sucks what it's made out of sucks(tomatoes). That's not to say things are automatically bad just because they're made out of bad things(cheese is great, but milk is absolutely terrible), but Ketchup simply fails to improve on tomatoes.
But...I like ketchup. :'(
Ketchups only good on macaroni
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
It depends on what I'm using the mustard on, but overall, honey mustard is my favorite.

GameFreak75 said:
But...I like ketchup. :'(
I like it too, but it's only good on a few things. Mustard, on the other hand, is great on numerous things.
 

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
No, ketchup is good on eggs, rice, beef, chicken, fish, ham, turkey, and basically almost every kind of meat.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Haha, I know someone in real life who eats ketchup on all those things, too. Small world, huh?
Me? I eat mustard on those. Or mayo.
 

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Uniju said:
Haha, I know someone in real life who eats ketchup on all those things, too. Small world, huh?
Me? I eat mustard on those. Or mayo.
:eek: ACK! NOT MAYO! GROSS!!! It's only good when mixed with potato salad, chicken salad, and macaroni salad, but it is gross overall.
 
Top