Tomorrow

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
I originally thought it was Tuesday, but my school is having its annual Super Smash Bros. tournament tomorrow.

My school's cool like that.

Marcelagus said:
I originally thought it was Tuesday, but my school is having its annual Super Smash Bros. tournament tomorrow.

TOURNEY

is that like, some official school thing or just done by the kids?

Toadbert said:
Marcelagus said:

TOURNEY

Well it depends what you mean by "official", but there's fliers all around the school for it, up to 64 entrants per game (all three games are available), each man must bring his own controller, and then we all just congregate in the Cafetria (I think, since we have a whole bunch of TVs in there) and Smash it out. There's big boards with brackets too.

My school does that every Friday.

Sometimes I even remember to bring in a controller.

*ahem*

-INVENT THOSE BLUEPRINTS
TOMORROW, I'LL START
TOMORROW I'LL INVENT THE...
JUST A LITTLE TECHNICAL PROBLEM

CUT THE MONITORS
CUT THE MONITORS
CUT THE MONITORS

Marcelagus said:
Toadbert said:
Marcelagus said:

TOURNEY

Well it depends what you mean by "official", but there's fliers all around the school for it, up to 64 entrants per game (all three games are available), each man must bring his own controller, and then we all just congregate in the Cafetria (I think, since we have a whole bunch of TVs in there) and Smash it out. There's big boards with brackets too.

my school never does awesome stuff :(

Oaktown Mojo said:
Have fun, Garlic. Hope you win!

Thanks. I doubt I'll win though. There's some really good guys in my school.

Your post is blatantly off-topic.

I lost in the semifinals in both games. I made a stupid mistake in Sudden Death in the Melee match, but was pretty dominated in the Brawl match.

I used Captain Falcon in my first Brawl match because I was playing against someone I could tell would probably be weak and felt like getting all 3 KO's by Falcon Punching him (which I did, by the way)

After that I used Fox on both games.

All matches were on Final Destination.

I was defeated by Captain Falcon (by a stupid mistake and it shouldn't have happened obviously) in Melee.

I was killed by Mr. Game and Watch on Brawl.

I have a soccer game tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm going to a military cemetery to put flags next to every grave along with other Bay Area Scouts. Then my brother's birthday party is later in the evening, and it's a sleepover party. Since it's Memorial Day weekend, there'll only be him and three other kids. But I'm having a friend over for the night and I'll probably watch The Hangover with him and mooch off my brother's party for food. And I'll also watch part of the Flyers-Blackhawks and USA-Turkey games. And maybe the A's-Tigers and Giants-D'backs games.

Back