The Official "Hulk-Juice" Thread

wsbm

King Bowser
Describe something you would call "unleaded rage fuel."

Ex. I hate it when people call koopas "turtles" repeatedly.

I hate it when people think Bowser is a dragon.

*I hate it when people treat their own opinion as if it were a fact, just because they've had it for so long.
*I hate it when people treat the majority opinion as if it were a fact, just because they don't know many people who disagree with it.
*I hate it when people think something is immoral because it's illegal.
*I hate it when people make a statement first than find an argument to back it up.
*I hate it when people think that making use of private services is in some way a right. Especially when they're those assholes on the internet who go into chatrooms and tell people that they shouldn't have to obey the room's rules because "it's a free country".
*I hate it when people take incredibly small samples of something and than use it to describe enormous groups(i.e, all anime are sexual because the only one I ever watched was Tenchi Muyo, or all video games are violent because those are the only ones my son plays)
*I hate it when people put a name on something and than act as if it's the proper word for something, and like there must be another word made up for whatever concept the original word they fucked up was.
*I hate it when people point out petty problems like using "good" when you should have used "well", ignoring the fact languages change over time, and that English(especially American English) is doing so slower thanks to assholes like them(as such suffocating possible developments, like say, an orthographic reform).
*I hate it when people blatantly ignore the basic rules of the universe like evolution just because they were too lazy to think about it long enough to realize that it isn't like in Pokemon(or, because a religious leader told them evolution was a lie. Either one).
*I hate it when people think that by simply doing something really badly they will make it absolutely hilarious.
*I hate it when people pretend that they don't understand something you said just to make you look bad, in the hopes that everyone else within earshot also either hated the person enough to play along or was stupid enough to have actually not understood what they said.
*I hate it when people have two options that would be exactly the same to them, but one of which would have a negative effect on people around them and the other would not, and they pick the one with the negative effect on others and just say "hey, it's MY choice!".

Uniju said:
*I hate it when people treat their own opinion as if it were a fact, just because they've had it for so long.
*I hate it when people treat the majority opinion as if it were a fact, just because they don't know many people who disagree with it.
*I hate it when people think something is immoral because it's illegal.
*I hate it when people make a statement first than find an argument to back it up.
*I hate it when people think that making use of private services is in some way a right. Especially when they're those *bleep*s on the internet who go into chatrooms and tell people that they shouldn't have to obey the room's rules because "it's a free country".
*I hate it when people take incredibly small samples of something and than use it to describe enormous groups(i.e, all anime are sexual because the only one I ever watched was Tenchi Muyo, or all video games are violent because those are the only ones my son plays)
*I hate it when people put a name on something and than act as if it's the proper word for something, and like there must be another word made up for whatever concept the original word they *bleep*ed up was.
*I hate it when people point out petty problems like using "good" when you should have used "well", ignoring the fact languages change over time, and that English(especially American English) is doing so slower thanks to *bleep*s like them(as such suffocating possible developments, like say, an orthographic reform).
*I hate it when people blatantly ignore the basic rules of the universe like evolution just because they were too lazy to think about it long enough to realize that it isn't like in Pokemon(or, because a religious leader told them evolution was a lie. Either one).
*I hate it when people think that by simply doing something really badly they will make it absolutely hilarious.
*I hate it when people pretend that they don't understand something you said just to make you look bad, in the hopes that everyone else within earshot also either hated the person enough to play along or was stupid enough to have actually not understood what they said.
*I hate it when people have two options that would be exactly the same to them, but one of which would have a negative effect on people around them and the other would not, and they pick the one with the negative effect on others and just say "hey, it's MY choice!".

Damn...

I hate people who just can't except when I've beat them at something. I mean, if I've been beaten, I'll admit it.

Toadbert said:
I hate losers who care about games graphics more than the game
This so much.

Oaktown Mojo said:
I hate it when people deny the Holocaust.

Have you ever read Rudnicki's article?

Yes, I do hate Rudnicki.

I hate games that used to be good but now suck because the producers made them "family-friendly". I also hate the people who still like them.

Oaktown Mojo said:
I also hate the people who still like them.

I also hate Oaktown Mojo.

I meant people who like games that have been totally messed up, like Madden 09 and 10 on the Wii. Compare them to any other version of Madden and you will be shocked how bad they are.

Time to interrupt this thread with a nobody fucking cares bomb

BatmanWithBomb.jpg

That's a big bomb!

I hate it when people only talk about and not do anything about big issues. (The United States of America. Enough said.)

Newer than Sifi said:
I hate it when people only talk about and not do anything about big issues. (Politicians. Enough said.)
Fixed

That's a generalization. James Polk did everything he said he'd do, and he did it in only one term. Then again, it was the 1840s, and things were different back then.

Oaktown Mojo said:
I meant people who like games that have been totally messed up, like Madden 09 and 10 on the Wii. Compare them to any other version of Madden and you will be shocked how bad they are.

Oh. I though you were referring to "Brawl..."

Mainly sports games that can be played on other consoles. All-Play? What the fuck was EA thinking?

You mean you don't like the overly exaggerated bodily features of Madden 2010 for Wii?

I don't, but that's not my own problem. Road to the Super Bowl mode is shit. You have to unlock Franchise and Superstar and all of that stuff with a fucking cheat code. And you completely lose Create-A-Team and all of the other create features. Honestly, EA needs to exploit the fuck out of that by developing something that can make Miis look realistic. I'm proba ly not gonna by FIFA 10 because of this sort of shit.

Back