Official: "Hi wasup Im not new here" Thread

Sadaharu

Monty Mole
So we dont feel left out.

For people commenting here, I'll mention a useful feature: clicking on the "Q-R" icon below opens up a Quick-Reply window if you are familiar with UBBC code. I have personally been on one before.

As yes, I'm here. :)

Perhaps it's a place where some members can blabber out their opinions about certain questions they have. Or maybe it's just an empty space. A big empty space...

For now anyway. Maybe we'll get more members soon.

And hey, I'm a sysop, too. How do I get that Wiki Sysop under my name?

Without this topic I would be sad, yes.

I hope Son of Suns joins =P Unless he already has and is sneaking around in the shadows or something. >>... <<... >>...

I'm here. Just looking around. I've never used a forum before so any advice or suggestions would be nice.

Hey SoS, instead of double posting, you can use the edit button on the top right of your post. (you may need to scroll over to see it)

Monty Mole said:
Hey SoS, instead of double posting, you can use the edit button on the top right of your post. (you may need to scroll over to see it)
Heh, best and most common advice new forum users ever get.

But yeah, forums aren't too hard to understand for the first time, ya' just got to explore mainly.

I've been at Neoseeker for over 2 years now, so I know my way around forum settings. This place isn't even too different from it.

Most forums are the same, except different forum engines (Invision Power Board is my favorite), like the one we're using now (phpBB, which is a nice engine) can have different features than the others. But they're so easy to get used to, if you ask me.

Speaking of boards, I've seen many, MANY Proboards in my day. Anyone else?

And do Proboards use this phpBB of which you speak?

Hey TheGreatBlockyBoo, why don't you have Superchao as a redirect to your page?

That was an UBER-BUMP, folks.

3 more posts....

Dude, bumping is evil. I usually have no prob with it, but you've really shown me the light... Loathsome Plumber...

Plumber: OOW! OOH! AAJKKKDDAA&84(bUIBY9by^&(gb7Y639B(%n\

Aw. Now Plumber has ketchup mixed with his blood. So sad. We were too l8.

3dejong said:
Plumber: OOW! OOH! AAJKKKDDAA&84(bUIBY9by^&(gb7Y639B(%n\

Aw. Now Plumber has ketchup mixed with his blood. So sad. We were too l8.

We can still lick the ketchup off his profusely bleeding wounds. You in?

Back