Reveal confessions, secrets, and regrets.

supermariofan124

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
Do like the title says. :)

Regret - When I was 22 at my old job at McDonalds, this girl worked there, and I wanted to ask her out, but I kept putting it back, thinking to myself, "I'll ask tomorrow." Eventually my best friend asked her out and now they're married. And it's partially my fault for introducing them.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Not spending enough time with my former girlfriend.

Also the main reason why she's my former girlfriend.
 

wsbm

King Bowser
Regret - Finding the deviantArt page of Alvin-Earthworm(of Super Mario Bros. Z fame).

'nuff said.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Confessions/Secrets: I'm really a perverted 55-year old Indonesian-Russian carpenter currently living in Jerusalem.
Regrets: I regret nothing.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Gogol Bordello said:
I'm really a perverted 55-year old Indonesian-Russian carpenter currently living in Jerusalem.
I will hold you to that.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Gogol Bordello said:
Confessions/Secrets: I'm really a perverted 55-year old Indonesian-Russian carpenter currently living in Jerusalem.
Nice.



Secret: I want a chocolate milkshake now.
 

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
supermariofan124 said:
Do like the title says. :)

Regret - When I was 22 at my old job at McDonalds, this girl worked there, and I wanted to ask her out, but I kept putting it back, thinking to myself, "I'll ask tomorrow." Eventually my best friend asked her out and now they're married. And it's partially my fault for introducing them.
when you WERE 22?

what the hell why are you on here old person
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
How rude of you, Toadbert. Don't be so gerontophobic.
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
supermariofan124 said:
Regret - When I was 22
You make it sound like you were 2257.

Marcelagus said:
Not spending enough time with my former girlfriend.

Also the main reason why she's my former girlfriend.
So you're a guy?

Regret - Not trying to be a better athlete when I was younger.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Sharks Territory said:
supermariofan124 said:
Regret - When I was 22
You make it sound like you were 2257.
Speaking of 2257, he should have some very interesting stories to share in this thread.


So you're a guy?
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
I think a lot of people aren't taking this thread very seriously.

It's not Mindless Junk guys.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Oaktown Mojo said:
Yeah, IMO, it should be moved there.
No. This topic will be perfectly fine as long as people actually take it seriously.

I regret not learning how to play the guitar at a younger age. I'm not saying I'm not proud of the progress I've made over the past year-or-so, but I could be substantially better than I am now had I started playing 1 or 2 years earlier.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
When did you start bro?
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I bought my guitar in July of '07, but I didn't start playing faithfully until February of last year. I was only able to play parts of 3 different songs for a year-and-a-half, haha.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Secret: A rather major musical group originates from the town I live in.
 
Top