Reveal confessions, secrets, and regrets.

supermariofan124

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
Do like the title says. :)

Regret - When I was 22 at my old job at McDonalds, this girl worked there, and I wanted to ask her out, but I kept putting it back, thinking to myself, "I'll ask tomorrow." Eventually my best friend asked her out and now they're married. And it's partially my fault for introducing them.

Not spending enough time with my former girlfriend.

Also the main reason why she's my former girlfriend.

Regret - Finding the deviantArt page of Alvin-Earthworm(of Super Mario Bros. Z fame).

'nuff said.

Confessions/Secrets: I'm really a perverted 55-year old Indonesian-Russian carpenter currently living in Jerusalem.
Regrets: I regret nothing.

Gogol Bordello said:
I'm really a perverted 55-year old Indonesian-Russian carpenter currently living in Jerusalem.
I will hold you to that.

Gogol Bordello said:
Confessions/Secrets: I'm really a perverted 55-year old Indonesian-Russian carpenter currently living in Jerusalem.
Nice.

Secret: I want a chocolate milkshake now.

supermariofan124 said:
Do like the title says. :)

Regret - When I was 22 at my old job at McDonalds, this girl worked there, and I wanted to ask her out, but I kept putting it back, thinking to myself, "I'll ask tomorrow." Eventually my best friend asked her out and now they're married. And it's partially my fault for introducing them.

when you WERE 22?

what the hell why are you on here old person

How rude of you, Toadbert. Don't be so gerontophobic.

supermariofan124 said:
Regret - When I was 22

You make it sound like you were 2257.

Marcelagus said:
Not spending enough time with my former girlfriend.

Also the main reason why she's my former girlfriend.

So you're a guy?

Regret - Not trying to be a better athlete when I was younger.

Sharks Territory said:
supermariofan124 said:
Regret - When I was 22

You make it sound like you were 2257.

Speaking of 2257, he should have some very interesting stories to share in this thread.

So you're a guy?
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

I think a lot of people aren't taking this thread very seriously.

It's not Mindless Junk guys.

Oaktown Mojo said:
Yeah, IMO, it should be moved there.
No. This topic will be perfectly fine as long as people actually take it seriously.

I regret not learning how to play the guitar at a younger age. I'm not saying I'm not proud of the progress I've made over the past year-or-so, but I could be substantially better than I am now had I started playing 1 or 2 years earlier.

When did you start bro?

I bought my guitar in July of '07, but I didn't start playing faithfully until February of last year. I was only able to play parts of 3 different songs for a year-and-a-half, haha.

Secret: A rather major musical group originates from the town I live in.

Back