Issue XXXVIII

ralphfan

Thank you based god
The issue is out tomorrow, we will rate and review in this thread!

Edofenrir's Fake Game made me feel incompetent. T_T But it was great nonetheless. Some sections can use just a tad bit more work, but I'm not naming them because I don't want to embarass the user(s).

Gamefreak75 said:
Edofenrir's Fake Game made me feel incompetent. T_T But it was great nonetheless. Some sections can use just a tad bit more work, but I'm not naming them because I don't want to embarass the user(s).

Nonsense. You are not incompetent. Your section was actually pretty good, and I liked it. I'm just insane, perfectionistic, and have too much time, that's all. Mine's a bit too long I think. x_X

Also Tucayo, I want to buy a cactus. Just take the money from my imaginary pay check.

Edofenrir said:
Gamefreak75 said:

Nonsense. You are not incompetent. Your section was actually pretty good, and I liked it. I'm just insane, perfectionistic, and have too much time, that's all. Mine's a bit too long I think. x_X

Also Tucayo, I want to buy a cactus. Just take the money from my imaginary pay check.

Thanks. :P

I try to add as much humor into my sections as I can to make it sound good and not boring. The drug references (when there are) makes it intersting.

Sorry for my especially crappy Fake Sports. Sometimes a half-assed section is really funny, like TB's Fake Ads.

Yup. It turned out a little longer than I expected it to, but that shouldn't be a problem if you like reading. :P

I never "confessed I had a sockpuppet named Mr. M", but whatever. (With some research, you will find that Mr. M registered way before Super Luigi Sunshine)

Shiancoe got some work done though, I tell you.

Edit: I probably should have mentioned when you asked about achievements that I created the Sub-Director role of the 'Shroom. Bah, whatever.

Marcelagus said:
I never "confessed I had a sockpuppet named Mr. M", but whatever. (With some research, you will find that Mr. M registered way before Super Luigi Sunshine)
There was a post in the Sysop board that showed you saying you were Mr. M in chat. (I thought you had even said this to me in chat last year, but maybe you were talking about Shiancoe.) I did check the registration date, though, and Mr. M joined before you; I'll fix that.

Marcelagus said:
Edit: I probably should have mentioned when you asked about achievements that I created the Sub-Director role of the 'Shroom. Bah, whatever.
I can mention this as well, because it's a really important part of The 'Shroom.

EDIT: Better?

I just finished reading Edo's Fake Games. It was really amazing. So, since I've read all the sections now...

7/10

Considering the insanely small amount of sections we had, it was a good issue.

Sorry I couldn't submit a section this issue. :(

Back