The reason to get a DSi is finally here...

This game is hilarious and also begging for somebody to exploit it by making nsfw characters.

I lack a dsi, though.

Game looks neat and all, but surely you could find a better excuse to buy a DSi.
For example, being dissatisfied with the colour of your old DS.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
I dont think id get a dsi for that

Related: i bet im the only person ever to have played Bis on a 2004 ds
Sadly, you are wrong.

I purchased my copy of Mario & Luigi RPG 3 before I bought my DSi last summer, and played on my 2004 DS until then.

Bet is lost.

:smug:

I hope I didn't ruin your day. :(

Well, it isn't much of a reason for me to get another DSi, seeing as I have a DSi...

But it would be a reason for me to connect my DSi to the internet.

A little off topic, but I just hope Nintendo doesn't release any 3DS-exclusive games. Do you know how long it took me to work just to buy my DSI.And that doesn't include the games and other stuff.

Gamefreak75 said:
A little off topic, but I just hope Nintendo doesn't release any 3DS-exclusive games. Do you know how long it took me to work just to buy my DSI.And that doesn't include the games and other stuff.
I agree. But that's what happens too often in the world of technology, so we just have to hope that Nintendo won't do that so soon.

SMB said:
Gamefreak75 said:
I agree. But that's what happens too often in the world of technology, so we just have to hope that Nintendo won't do that so soon.

I hope that Pokemon Black and White isn't 3DS exclusive or else I'm going to have to work extra shifts. :/

Gamefreak75 said:
SMB said:
Gamefreak75 said:

I hope that Pokemon Black and White isn't 3DS exclusive or else I'm going to have to work extra shifts. :/
Look at the freaking box art.

It's Pokémon Black and White Versions are DS-TITLES. (With some DSi enhancements, probably storing Pokémon on an sdcard or something)

Ugozima said:
Gamefreak75 said:
SMB said:
Gamefreak75 said:

It's Pokémon Black and White Versions are DS-TITLES. (With some DSi enhancements, probably storing Pokémon on an sdcard or something)

What'd be the use of storing Pokemon on a SD card.

Gamefreak75 said:
Ugozima said:
Gamefreak75 said:
SMB said:
Gamefreak75 said:

It's the only practical thing I can think of for being DSi-enhanced.

Ugozima said:
Gamefreak75 said:
Ugozima said:
Gamefreak75 said:
SMB said:
Gamefreak75 said:

It's the only practical thing I can think of for being DSi-enhanced.

Then think harder.

Becquerel said:
exploit it by making nsfw characters.

Did this.

Meh. Photo Dojo was good for a couple days, then got boring. And I think the 3DS is a brand new system in itself.

Back