Uniju Holiday Theatre: Uniju's Magical Greenery Day Adventure!

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
MarioWiki
Uniju :D
Anyone here remember the last one of these?
Of course you don't. But I made a new one.
Midorinohi.png

NO NO NO GODDAMMIT

THE TARDIS SAYS: "VWORP VWORP"

GO BACK AND TRY AGAIN

I know it doesn't say what I made it say, but it does not say "VWORP VWORP". In fact, I do believe it says "sszzhweew sszzhweew".

Well in the comics, and I think some of the novelisations, it's VWORP VWORP. And even then, it only does that because the Doctor leaves the brakes on.

Why are you reading the comics and novelizations?
You should be watching it on television. The comic-writers and novelists really just make up whatever they want. On TV, it's always been sszzhweew sszzhweew.

FUN FACT: THE BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WROTE THE SCRIPTS

Yes. As opposed to the sound effects people, so what the hell do THEY know about the sound effects?

FUN FACT: THE TARDIS MATERIALIZATION SOUND EFFECT WAS MADE BY A KEY SCRAPING ALONG THE STRINGS OF A PIANO.

I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE A PIANO MAKING ANY NOISE THAT MAKES A "EW" SOUND

I already knew that.
And how the hell would that make anything close to a Labiodental consonant, let alone a voiced one?

I'M CONFUSED, LET'S GO BACK A FEW STEPS

Uniju said:
Yes. As opposed to the sound effects people, so what the hell do THEY know about the sound effects?

FUN FACT: THE SOUND EFFECTS PEOPLE WORK WITH THE WRITERS

What the hell is this arguement even about?

It's an awesome comic (despite that fact I can't see the text clearly), by the way, Uniju. It's the first time I've a comic in a while too.

It was not as good as the one that I was in because I was not in this one.

The Japanese was pretty obviously put through a translator, but a good comic nonetheless. (Better than most others)

Lyra said:
It's an awesome comic (despite that fact I can't see the text clearly), by the way, Uniju. It's the first time I've a comic in a while too.
Thanks! Its the first time I've a comic in a while either.
Giygas said:
Funny like always. This has to be your best issue yet.
Aw, I thought so too. :)
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
It was not as good as the one that I was in because I was not in this one.
No.
Marcelagus said:
The Japanese was pretty obviously put through a translator.
Ssssshhh, no one else knows that.

It's a sprite comic. From here. And it wasn't bad.

You have some kind of reality-warping power. Surely.

Though if I have any nagging criticism, it's your strange habbit of putting as much adjectives as possible in your dialogue. "Crazy Japanese commie pedophile" isn't as funny as much as it's annoying.

Back