Facebook

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
The official Facebook Thread.

I have 548 friends.

I have a facebook, but I never use it.
The layout is needlessly confusing, and the only thing that people ever do involving me on it is invite me to unintelligent clubs.

Uniju said:
I have a facebook, but I never use it.
The layout is needlessly confusing, and the only thing that people ever do involving me on it is invite me to unintelligent clubs.
Although I do use mine, I do agree that the layout is pretty dumb. I liked the old FB look better.

<Meowth> it's not against the rules to bump an ancient thread if the reply is relevant
this seems like a good thread to post my facebook page so: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Puddin/1400126466946568

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
I have 548 friends.
i only have 59 friends on my main fb page

oh hey a fb topic

https://www.facebook.com/devin.boring

yeah best name ever

Javelin said:
Puddink said:
As long as you haven't exceeded Dunbar's number, you're doing fine.
as of this post, 25 of them are from an online game, 6 are family members, and 16 are acquaintances, which means i only have 12 IRL/online friends i have added on facebook.

so i guess i'm not anywhere near Dunbar's number yet, even counting the 38 friends i have on steam.

Puddink said:
Javelin said:
Puddink said:
25 of them are from an online game, 6 are family members, and 16 are acquaintances. so i'm not anywhere near Dunbar's number yet when it comes to friends IRL. i have 260 friends on steam though so if online friends count then i'm fucked

wait what the fuck... i only have 38 friends on steam. why does it say 38/260? there's no way i've added 260 people on steam.
I recently went through my Steam Friends list and cut out all the people I hadn't talked to in awhile.

So if anyone here is wondering why you don't see my name popping up and playing Dota anymore, that's probably why.

Javelin said:
Puddink said:
Javelin said:
Puddink said:
25 of them are from an online game, 6 are family members, and 16 are acquaintances. so i'm not anywhere near Dunbar's number yet when it comes to friends IRL. i have 260 friends on steam though so if online friends count then i'm fucked

wait what the fuck... i only have 38 friends on steam. why does it say 38/260? there's no way i've added 260 people on steam.
I recently went through my Steam Friends list and cut out all the people I hadn't talked to in awhile.

So if anyone here is wondering why you don't see my name popping up and playing Dota anymore, that's probably why.

surprised you havent cut me out since we've only talked like once or twice in the entire time we've been friends on steam.

Well yeah but we talk here all the time so it's the same thing.

Location of where I talk to someone doesn't matter, I was just considering whether I talk to these people at all.

Javelin said:

Location of where I talk to someone doesn't matter, I was just considering whether I talk to these people at all.

oh okay, makes sense.

Zae Eildus said:
im just an acquaintances it seems.
i consider you to be an online friend and i just now sent you a friend request

i haven't added most of my online friends on my newest facebook account because some of my online friends seemed annoyed that i deleted my facebook over 7 times

i've had this account for almost 5 months now so if i annoyed anyone maybe they'll eventually forgive me.

Nozomi Toujou said:
I never add anyone I don't know IRL.
i figured most people don't, which is why i only posted my puddin character page instead of my main facebook page

Puddink said:
Zae Eildus said:
im just an acquaintances it seems.
i consider you to be an online friend and i just now sent you a friend request

oh okay, i thought i had you as a friend at one point, makes sense now that i didnt.

Javelin said:

>my friend count just now went from 38 to 37

wow

i guess i'll talk about libertarianism and hot pokémon trainers with someone else then!!!!!!!

Puddink said:
Javelin said:

wow

i guess i'll talk about libertarianism and hot pokémon trainers with someone else then!!!!!!!
wait since when are you even on steam lol

i did all this last week

Javelin said:
Puddink said:
Javelin said:

wow

wait since when are you even on steam lol

i did all this last week
i was just kidding; i have no clue who unfriended me

/fantanoice - Add me if you like I mostly shittalk and make Simpsons references

Is it allowed for me to post my personal Facebook page?

buh

If that's not allowed I shall delete it. But none of my other pages are active so this one will have to do.

(ignore most of my posts from almost a year ago, they were made when I was drunk high not in my right mind.)

beware it has my real name

Back