The official name change announcement thread

Well... its there now...

WinterYoshi99 said:
I got to wait till Christmas for my new name?? Darn it! Would WinterYoshi99 count as a Christmas username? I might go with that instead.
That's not really a Christmas name...

You really should edit your signature, it kind of stretches on. Try placing them next to each other.

Sharks Territory said:
You guys are so fucking impatient.

What he said. Especially you, Mario and Luigi, you just requested yours today.

Mario and Luigi said:
That would suck. I need to be known as PTR from the wiki.

No you don't. You need oxygen to respire. You need food to live. You don't need to get just a fucking name change as soon as possible. It's very rude and not very mature.

Look, the mods have other stuff to do (I'm assuming) and so it takes a while for them to change names.

[quote author=MCD]Especially you, Mario and Luigi, you just requested yours today.[/quote]
I requested it yesterday. Luigi Bandicoot requested his today.

MCD said:
Mario and Luigi said:

No you don't. You need oxygen to respire. You need food to live. You don't need to get just a *bleep*ing name change as soon as possible. It's very rude and not very mature.

He's only 10

A Little Chinese Lesson said:
MCD said:
Mario and Luigi said:

No you don't. You need oxygen to respire. You need food to live. You don't need to get just a *bleep*ing name change as soon as possible. It's very rude and not very mature.

He's only 10

Age doesn't really matter, he should have listened to the people in the thread beforehand. Though it might have come across as quite angry, though, so, in a more polite way, just wait, or else it may bring across consequences, e.g. the mods not changing it at all because of the impatience.

GLaDOS said:
Look, the mods have other stuff to do (I'm assuming) and so it takes a while for them to change names.
Besides, we're one week away from Christmas, so you can't expect people to be online every day.

Er, I wouldn't go that far. There's just an inverse relationship between how often someone asks for a name change and my willingness to change their name.

Back