The official name change announcement thread

I'm planning to be stupid and instead change my name to babyElectric, which doesn't have anything to do with Homestuck! *EVIL LAUGH*

Blue Shell said:
I'm planning to be stupid and instead change my name to babyElectric, which doesn't have anything to do with Homestuck! *EVIL LAUGH*
=
apocalypseArisen said:
Gonna have to wait for a month to pass.

Rules are rules and there are no exceptions for anyone.

Lubba said:
Someone should be Dino Piranha or Peewee Piranha with me. A Piranha plant fad would be cooler than Homestuck.
nope.avi

Oh yeah, and most of you have noticed but I'm back to my original name again.

King Bill said:
Blue Shell said:
=
apocalypseArisen said:
Gonna have to wait for a month to pass.

Rules are rules and there are no exceptions for anyone.
wut
I wasn't asking. I was annoncing.

though I wonder how long this fad will survive.

Austin Powers said:
Lubba said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Lubba said:
Someone should be Dino Piranha or Peewee Piranha with me. A Piranha plant fad would be cooler than Homestuck.
nope.avi

Cool Dedede MCD pic
Yeah it's him in his userpedia "patroller suit".
Erm, no, it's me as Dedede. And thanks.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Austin Powers said:
Lubba said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Lubba said:
nope.avi

Cool Dedede MCD pic
Yeah it's him in his userpedia "patroller suit".
Erm, no, it's me as Dedede. And thanks.
Oh. I thought it said you in your patroller suit on your UP article.

Requesting a detailed description on why "testicle" is okay to have in a username and why it isn't being censored to tentacle or something.

Because Equius is the best troll ever.

It's like the word cockroach. If someone wanted their name changed to Cockroach or Cockroach Cluster, like the candy from Harry Potter, would you want them to change it to something like Cotroach?

centaursTesticle said:
Because Equius is the best troll ever.

It's like the word cockroach. If someone wanted their name changed to Cockroach or Cockroach Cluster, like the candy from Harry Potter, would you want them to change it to something like Cotroach?
It's not. Testicle has no double meaning.

I guess I'm not offended. I just think it's kind of tacky.

Mason said:
Requesting a detailed description on why "testicle" is okay to have in a username and why it isn't being censored to tentacle or something.

We discussed it in #mwikimods and we accepted the rename on the ground that Garlic had an avatar with text saying "Nigga be fresh" and absolutely nobody complained to us.

Okay guys, I've had Figment a month now, you can change it to Nega-Man now. Sorry for the pestering, I wasn't sure when the exact day was, but I checked the calendar and today's the day.

Back