The official name change announcement thread

Ninji said:
Not a big fan of sarcasm, are we?
Lol you didnt get why i made that post do you?

Who is everyone now?!

I play TTYD for 2 hours and then everyone in the forum has a name change...

Dude, I;m trying to host my Mafia game.

The only one changed so far is Rocker from Hawk Eye to Admin.

Gamefreak75 said:
Who is everyone now?!

I play TTYD for 2 hours and then everyone in the forum has a name change...
Im rocker/hawk eye. Who else had a name change?

*reads ralphs post* Oh nvrm then.

Goddess of Death said:
>>Herr Shyguy
>This is precisely the attitude that is the root (no pun intended) of the name change problem.
Well, it's really late right now, but I don't know what you try to say.
Could you say this in some simpler words?
Every time the wind blows some noob wants a different name.

In retrospect it was fine when it was just Ninji because I knew who he was. Now there's just an amorphous blob of noobs with a different name every week.

Admin said:
No, enlighten me, because your post is essentially "So, you're going to do that thing you jokingly said you would do? Whatever, it's cool.", and I can't possibly think of any other underlying meaning outside of that, making your apparent attempt to say it was incredibly witty of you seem out-of-place.

Ninji said:
Admin said:
No, enlighten me, because your post is essentially "So, you're going to do that thing you jokingly said you would do? Whatever, it's cool.", and I can't possibly think of any other underlying meaning outside of that, making your apparent attempt to say it was incredibly witty of you seem out-of-place.
Didnt get half of that post so im just gona explain why i made that post:

You were being sarcastic.
I made a joke with the post by acting like i thought you were serious.
Make any sense yet?

Thanks, whoever did that!

>>Herr Shyguy
I used to do it really commonly, but being root isn't really fun for a really long time.

Ninji said:
You're basically saying "lol i troll u".

Wow
Well if your going to take it like that then i cant argue.

I liked a music video before. I didn't change my name because of it. Actually, that's kind of the point of the rest of your profile.

I've seen music videos with memorable characters, but I can't remember who they were.

I wont change my name often either.

Unless i think of something funny to change it too, but admin is staying till my mafia game start when it starts im changing my name then again when it ends. Then ill probally not change it for awhile.

President Iwata said:
I've seen music videos with memorable characters, but I can't remember who they were.

I was hoping for a "i see wut u did thar" reaction.

Thanks guys. :mad:

I'd like to be HeyJude cause I wanna be a girl now because I use that username on chat now.

Edit: Thanks for changing it! ;D

Back