The official name change announcement thread

mason you know what you must do now

I would like my name changed to Gordon Freeman. Plz.

(I'm in a half-life mood.)

When my time is up can someone change my name to Paper Luigi Girl please?

Queen Boo said:
So now are you going to insist we don't call you Queen Boo, just like with your other usernames?

Magikrazy said:
Queen Boo said:
So now are you going to insist we don't call you Queen Boo, just like with your other usernames?
No. You can still call me Queen Boo. I like that name, just not the others.

But I also said when my time is up, so if I still have some time left, just I'll wait till it's up.

@Magikrazy: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Seriously, what's up with that?

I remember a post of yours long ago when you said you regret naming yourself Lemmy Koopa Girl and MarioBros2.

And it always seems that you go from being obsessed with one thing to hating it and being obsessed with another.

what is up with this

MCS said:
@Magikrazy: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Seriously, what's up with that?

I remember a post of yours long ago when you said you regret naming yourself Lemmy Koopa Girl and MarioBros2.

And it always seems that you go from being obsessed with one thing to hating it and being obsessed with another.

what is up with this

I wanted to say something like this but I'm trying to be more carefull with what I post these days.

Boidoh said:
I wanted to say something like this but I'm trying to be more carefull with what I post these days.

seeing as how you make topics about female parts and how cataquacks get their colors that's your best bet

Boidoh said:
I saw nothing bad about the Cataquack topic...

you really want to go there don't you

Boidoh said:
White Person + Black Person = Sad Grey Person.

wtf was up with this

I think I'll change my name but this time, I wont explode at people for this.

Change my name to Shotzo please. Shotzo is my favorite enemy from Kirby's Dream Land.

IceShadow1195 said:

Change my name to Shotzo please. Shotzo is my favorite enemy from Kirby's Dream Land.
I don't think it's been a month yet.

IceShadow1195 said:

didn't you just change like yesterday or something

IceShadow1195 said:
And what's the problem with that?
You have to wait at least a month in between name changes. How much time is left for my month?

It's been about ten and a half months since my last name change, and I'm finally wanting another one.

*drumrole*

Yoshibaker please. :yoshi:

Back